Forums > Engine > Electricity: In figure "4" of the diagram in the illustration, the ...
Question #592
Link to Question
In figure "4" of the diagram in the illustration, the three phase step down power transformer has a turns ratio of five to one. If a three-phase 4160 volt supply is connected to terminals "A1-B1-B2", what voltage should develop across terminals "A2- B2-C2"? Illustration EL-0084
A) 240 volts
B) 415 volts
C) 480 volts
D) 832 volts
Posted: 25 Feb 2024 09:30 UTC  Post #21
Top SEO
Engine
Registered
Total Posts: 664
I want you to thank for your time of this wonderful read!!! I definately enjoy every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff of your blog a must read blog!!!! dog home decor
Posted: 26 Feb 2024 04:42 UTC  Post #22
Top SEO
Engine
Registered
I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. Syair Macau
Posted: 27 Feb 2024 14:12 UTC  Post #23
Top SEO
Engine
Registered
This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. #AI #TechTalk #ChatGPT #OpenAI #AI #TechTalk #ChatGPT #OpenAI
Posted: 28 Feb 2024 06:00 UTC  Post #24
Top SEO
Engine
Registered
Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. nexus slot
Posted: 28 Feb 2024 16:46 UTC  Post #25
Top SEO
Engine
Registered
Once I thought about things like: why such information is for free here? Because when you write a book then at least on selling a book you get a percentage. Thank you and good luck on informing people more about it… Get More Information
Posted: 29 Feb 2024 17:22 UTC  Post #26
Top SEO
Engine
Registered
It should be noted that whilst ordering papers for sale at paper writing service, you can get unkind attitude. In case you feel that the bureau is trying to cheat you, don't buy term paper from it. Bolagila
Posted: 04 Mar 2024 05:23 UTC  Post #27
Top SEO
Engine
Registered
Great post, and great website. Thanks for the information! ratuqq
Posted: 04 Mar 2024 06:07 UTC  Post #28
Top SEO
Engine
Registered
Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. seo排名
Posted: 05 Mar 2024 10:18 UTC  Post #29
Top SEO
Engine
Registered
As a busy professional, finding time to prioritize my health was always a challenge. However, persistent neck and shoulder pain forced me to seek help from the best chiropractor in Woodland Hills, Dr. Shane Young, DC. His clinic in Chatsworth was conveniently located, making it easy for me to schedule appointments around my hectic schedule. From the moment I walked into his clinic, I was impressed by the warm and welcoming atmosphere. Dr. Young's expertise and attention to detail were evident from our first consultation. Through a combination of chiropractic adjustments and ergonomic advice, my neck and shoulder pain have significantly improved. I can't thank Dr. Young enough for helping me live pain-free and thrive in my professional life. best chiropractor in Woodland Hills
Posted: 28 Mar 2024 04:05 UTC  Post #30
Top SEO
Engine
Registered
Nice post! This is a very nice blog that I will definitively come back to more times this year! Thanks for informative post. Permanent Eyeliner
First Previous 3 / 4 Next Last