Forums > Engine > Electricity: In figure "4" of the diagram in the illustration, the ...
Question #592
Link to Question
In figure "4" of the diagram in the illustration, the three phase step down power transformer has a turns ratio of five to one. If a three-phase 4160 volt supply is connected to terminals "A1-B1-B2", what voltage should develop across terminals "A2- B2-C2"? Illustration EL-0084
A) 240 volts
B) 415 volts
C) 480 volts
D) 832 volts
Posted: 18 Feb 2024 10:40 UTC  Post #11
Top SEO
Engine
Registered
Total Posts: 682
The Revyline Electric Toothbrushes are characterised by their exceptional quality, high efficiency and ergonomic design. Buy toothbrushes at Revyline.ae online shop with delivery in Abu Dhabi and all UAE territory. Sonic Toothbrushes
Posted: 18 Feb 2024 10:43 UTC  Post #12
Top SEO
Engine
Registered
Superbly written article, if only all bloggers offered the same content as you, the internet would be a far better place.. 2024 waec runs
Posted: 20 Feb 2024 05:51 UTC  Post #13
Top SEO
Engine
Registered
Descubra a elegância atemporal dos mármores e granitos, materiais de excelência para sua construção ou reforma. Com uma variedade de opções em mármore e granito, incluindo a tradicional pedra portuguesa, você pode criar ambientes sofisticados e duráveis que elevam o padrão estético de qualquer projeto. Encontre o mármore e granito perfeitos para sua obra e transforme seus espaços com beleza e qualidade incomparáveis. Pedra Lajinha Rosa Clara
Posted: 20 Feb 2024 05:54 UTC  Post #14
Top SEO
Engine
Registered
Агрегатор онлайн-курсов - рейтинг обучения в Progbasics ➤ Подбор и сравнение курсов дистанционного обучения по категориям, ценам, отзывам ✓ Выбирайте лучшие курсы 2024 года в нашем каталоге https://progbasics.ru/
Posted: 20 Feb 2024 05:57 UTC  Post #15
Top SEO
Engine
Registered
Nice blog and absolutely outstanding. You can do something much better but i still say this perfect.Keep trying for the best. yomovies
Posted: 23 Feb 2024 08:35 UTC  Post #16
Top SEO
Engine
Registered
I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. سیگاری بت
Posted: 24 Feb 2024 02:13 UTC  Post #17
Top SEO
Engine
Registered
Regular visits listed here are the easiest method to appreciate your energy, which is why why I am going to the website everyday, searching for new, interesting info. Many, thank you! تعليقات
Posted: 25 Feb 2024 02:16 UTC  Post #18
Top SEO
Engine
Registered
Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is a very well written article. I’ll be sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of your useful info. Thanks for the post. I’ll definitely return. caluanie muelear oxidize for sale
Posted: 25 Feb 2024 02:24 UTC  Post #19
Top SEO
Engine
Registered
I have read your article; it is very informative and helpful for me. I admire the valuable information you offer in your articles. Thanks for posting it. Snap Leaked Nudes
Posted: 25 Feb 2024 02:34 UTC  Post #20
Top SEO
Engine
Registered
I would also motivate just about every person to save this web page for any favorite assistance to assist posted the appearance. earn money
First Previous 2 / 4 Next Last