Forums > Engine > The Three Kings of Runescape kept these keys
The Three Kings of Runescape kept these keys
Posted: 03 Sep 2021 03:46 UTC  Post #1
nfkjasfas
Engine
Registered
Total Posts: 6
I was thinking of creating a skiller-account after one of my participants joined the dunging club I was in OSRS Accounts. He was level 3, there were a 120, 111 105(me) and an 89 member of the group. While we were removing mobs from rooms, pondering where the door for keys was and doing our normal job, this lvl 3 skiller sat around and, without a better word, sucked every resource point. The whole party earned the "Beast Mode” title. It says that Mod (something) showed stubborness by using every resource possible on their way to the top of the line.

So I thought"Wow having a skillful player in the dung of a party has its benefits. You don't have food, because we are lower-level that you. We require food even when we don't hit. The skiller isn’t fighting so there is no need to worry. Keys are typically kept by a different person than the person who is skilled, therefore there is no need for you to fret about the keys. Dunge allows free learning of abilities. Awarded in a party for lowering the mob's combat level.

There are two disadvantages to being a skiller. Unable to solo dungs. I have not used the tomes and gravy much. This is just one example of my experience. What are your experiences regarding the role of skillers in f2p-dungs? Members have more use for these, however, based on the pros that are listed above, it appears like a skiller in F2P dungs is a relatively carefree job.

There are now too many people relying on these merchanting groups, most of which are fake and use chat rooms as ways to manipulate prices that would just give their creators the advantage, and nobody other. Merchanting is not something that you can be sure of. If you happen to come across any suggestions from other players Buy RS Gold, ensure you investigate them prior to deciding to decide to go "in to make a killing."
1 / 1