Forums > General Discussion > Favorite mobile games?
Favorite mobile games?
Posted: 23 Nov 2022 13:53 UTC  Post #1
Dzhizus
Deck & Engine
Registered
Total Posts: 10
What are your favorite mobile games that you feel like help you as a writer?

I've recently found a couple that I think fellow word-nerds here would like!

One I downloaded that is more of a...play-while-you-w ait-in-line sort of game is called Sticky Terms: A Game of Untranslatable Words. The premise is that you click a category, and you're given a very simple puzzle that will come out to a multi-colored word. The word can be in any language, but uses Latin letters. Once you put the puzzle together, it tells you what language it is, and what it means. For example, in the category "Fails," "Neko-neko" is an Indonesian word that means "a well-meant idea that makes everything worse."

One binge-worthy game I beat a couple days ago is a play on the Escape Room games called Tiny Room Stores: Town Mystery. The premise is that you play a man that is trying to figure out why his dad--and everyone in an entire town--has gone missing. You go to a setting, make your way through the puzzles for answers, and use those answers to piece together what happened. Sometimes there are a few grammar mistakes, but considering it's a two-man dev team from Siberia, I don't put that much thought into the errors.

What about you? Any favorites? :D
Posted: 27 Nov 2022 08:28 UTC  Post #2
NewLife
Deck & Engine
Registered
Oh, Hay Day probably. And Candy Crush, of course. I like having the thing right in my pocket that can make the waiting not boring. However, I like computer games a lot more. Now Overwatch 2 has come out and I'm not getting out of it at all. I made for myself overwatch 2 boost and I feel like the happiest person on Earth.
Posted: 27 Nov 2022 09:28 UTC  Post #3
Cybergirl
Deck & Engine
Registered
Help me as a writer? None. Help make going to the toilet more enjoyable? I've been playing the new Diablo mobile game. I was playing a Star Wars gacha game for a long while.
Posted: 10 Dec 2022 13:56 UTC  Post #4
natagoodwin
Deck & Engine
Registered
Total Posts: 1
Mi juego favorito es el sudoku

Hoy, cuando el mundo está atascado con pautas estrictas de distanciamiento social y bloqueo, ha afectado la salud mental de las personas de maneras que no podemos imaginar. Después de todo, apenas tienen personas con las que interactuar directamente aparte de las que están en casa. Entonces, en este momento, cuando las personas se sienten aisladas y hay quejas de personas que son arrastradas a un estado de depresión, los juegos en línea se han convertido en un salvador.

Mientras que otros juegos en línea son más refrescantes, algunos requieren su presencia de ánimo y fuertes habilidades cognitivas para ganar. Sin embargo, si está buscando diversión y superación personal, hay varios juegos disponibles en línea que le permitirán alcanzar sus objetivos. Uno de ellos es Sudoku (https://sudokuhit.com/es/como-jugar/10-consejos-y-tecnicas-de-sudoku-que-le-ayudaran-a-hacer-resoluciones-mas-rapidas/). Un artículo del Hindustan Times indicó cómo los crucigramas de Sudoku podrían ayudarlo a mejorar sus habilidades de razonamiento lógico. Por lo tanto, puede comprender cuán efectivo puede ser para usted jugar regularmente este juego de lógica numérica y mejorar sus habilidades mentales.

¿Recuerdas cómo solías disfrutar resolviendo un juego de Sudoku en el periódico? Es posible que no hayas jugado durante mucho tiempo ya que, por supuesto, estás ocupado cumpliendo con tus compromisos personales y profesionales. Sin embargo, este horario de bloqueo y trabajo desde casa te ha permitido disfrutar del juego una vez más, y eso también en tu dispositivo portátil. Todo lo que necesitas es descargar Sudoku y comenzar a jugar.
Last edited: 10 Dec 2022 18:57 UTC by natagoodwin
Posted: 30 Dec 2022 13:48 UTC  Post #5
Michelle Smith
Deck & Engine
Registered
Total Posts: 16
The best mobile games are also social — they're meant to be played with friends or other players, so you have to check 먹튀검증사이트 who can help you complete objectives or challenge each other in new ways. The best mobile games are a lot like the best games on any platform: They're fun, they're addictive and they're designed to get you hooked.
Posted: 16 May 2023 12:34 UTC  Post #6
michalshawn
Deck & Engine
Registered
Total Posts: 1
Usually, I love to play COC. But I also love to play Dota 2 on laptop. You can also play this game to enjoy it and there is also an opportunity for Dota 2 mmr boost. By using this service you can boost your account to get some amazing features.
Last edited: 16 May 2023 16:35 UTC by michalshawn
Posted: 22 May 2023 04:22 UTC  Post #7
jack ma
Deck
Registered
Total Posts: 2469
Welcome to our website! You can http://various-styles.blog.jp/ have a good selection of many different brands on our site, such as products. Even though they are cheap, they had made turning inserts price by the best materials and http://newbie.livedoor.biz/ parting and grooving inserts the best quality. You can have a strong http://yyds.blog.jp/ sale-support here! It is free WCKT Inserts order worldwide! More tungsten tig rods buy http://wid.blog.jp/ more discounts! Just come carbide rod blade and buy them!Every website of us built parting tool inserts its reputation not only on WNMG Cermet Inserts the tungsten long rods best quality of product For Sale, but also on its outstanding service.
Posted: 19 Dec 2023 03:42 UTC  Post #8
luck
Deck & Engine
Registered
Total Posts: 1998
We Replica Louis Vuitton Shoes offer beautiful replica products, Replica Versace Shoes Replica Ed Hardy Belt each selected manually Replica Hublot Watches by replica louis vuitton mens bag our team to provide only the best Maurice Lacroix Replica Watches replica Replicas available today.we have our photographer Zenith Replica Watches Rolex Replica Watches take pictures of replica louis vuitton knitwear every new product of Replica Dior Shoes replica products replica burberry t shirt Replica Hugo Boss Jeans before Replica T-Shirt it Replica Burberry Shoes Replica Small Bags is put replica louis vuitton polo up Replica Puma Shoes for Swiss Rolex 3135 Watches sale on Replica Paul Smith Shoes our Replica Crossbody Bags website.
1 / 1