Forums > General Discussion > Cool iPhone cases
Cool iPhone cases
Posted: 20 Feb 2024 17:53 UTC  Post #1
Quziks
Deck
Registered
Total Posts: 54
I'm pretty new to the whole iPhone ecosystem and recently upgraded to the latest model. I'm on the lookout for a case that's not just protective but also reflects my personality. I've seen plenty of standard, dull cases but I'm really interested in something cute, something that stands out with vibrant colors or unique designs. I'm drawn to fun patterns, maybe something with animals, cartoons, or even abstract art. It's important for me that my phone case is as expressive and unique as I am. I'm a bit lost in the sea of options online and in stores. Could anyone guide me on where to find iPhone cases that are cute and not the run-of-the-mill type? Your recommendations would be incredibly helpful.
Posted: 20 Feb 2024 17:54 UTC  Post #2
Esperante
Deck
Registered
Total Posts: 52
I understand the challenge of finding that perfect iPhone case that not only protects your device but also showcases your unique style and personality. It's great that you're looking for something beyond the typical, as a phone case is indeed a reflection of one's personal taste. For cute, unique, and cute iPhone cases, I highly recommend exploring the Cute Collection at Orase. Their website features an extensive range of cases that break the mold with their playful designs, bright colors, and charming motifs. Whether you have a fondness for pastel shades, floral prints, or whimsical illustrations of animals and nature, Orase's collection is carefully curated to cater to diverse tastes. What sets them apart is not just their aesthetic appeal but also their commitment to durability and protection for your device, ensuring you don't have to compromise on safety for style. Additionally, consider the material and the level of protection you need. Silicone and hard plastic cases are popular for their ability to absorb shock, while leather cases offer a sophisticated touch. Take a moment to browse through their offerings; I'm confident you'll find a case that not only protects your iPhone but also turns it into an accessory that's as unique as you are. Happy case hunting!
Last edited: 20 Feb 2024 22:57 UTC by Esperante
Posted: 15 Apr 2024 05:39 UTC  Post #3
albinamuro2
Deck & Engine
Registered
Total Posts: 62
Recommendations for the care of dogs and cats during hot seasons

Summer is a time of high temperatures that can be challenging for both humans and four-legged pets preferred household companions. Dogs and cats also suffer the effects of heat, and it is important to take measures to ensure their well-being during these seasons. Learn 5 key recommendations to take care of dogs and cats on hot days.

What is a heat stroke?
Heat stroke is a serious and life-threatening medical condition that can affect dogs and cats during hot seasons. It occurs when an animal's body temperature rises rapidly and exceeds its ability to regulate it safely. This can occur when exposed to high ambient temperatures, especially in combination with a lack of sufficient water and shade.

According to Tiendanimal, the ideal ambient temperature for cats: “ The thermal neutrality zone of a cat ranges between 30ºC and 38ºC. Their body temperature is between 38ºC and 39.5ºC. Therefore, high summer temperatures can overwhelm our cat ” while for dogs according to Purina: “For dogs, it is dangerous to go out or do any physical activity at more than 32 degrees. In large dogs, at 29 ″.

Heat stroke can have devastating effects on the health of our pets. Some of the common symptoms include excessive panting, difficulty breathing, excessive salivation, bright red tongue and gums, weakness, vomiting, diarrhea, collapse, and even seizures. If heat stroke is suspected, it is essential to act immediately and seek emergency veterinary care.

1. Provide fresh water and adequate shade
Water is essential to keep dogs and cats hydrated, especially in hot weather. Make sure they always have access to fresh, clean water, and have several containers in accessible places around the house and yard.

On the businessinsider portal they recommend that in fresh water: “ Add ice cubes to your dog or cat's water bowl, so that they always have a cool drink and remain hydrated .”

Also, provide shady shelter so they can get out of the sun when they need it . This can include covered areas, awnings or even a well-ventilated doghouse.

2. Avoid walks during the hottest hours
Hot pavement can burn your furry companions' paw pads . During times of maximum sun exposure, such as midday, avoid walking your dogs or cats on hot surfaces. Opt for early morning or evening times, when temperatures are more moderate. Always check the temperature of the ground with the palm of your hand before allowing your pets to walk on it.

3. Do not leave animals in parked vehicles
It is crucial to remember that vehicles heat up quickly on sunny days, even if the windows are partially open. Never leave your dog or cat inside a parked car, as this can lead to heat stroke or even death . Always take your pets when traveling in the car or preferably leave them at home in a cool, safe environment.

4. Brush the coat regularly
The fur of dogs and cats acts as a protective barrier against heat and sun rays. However, long-haired pets may have difficulty regulating their body temperature during hot seasons .

“ Many pet owners choose to cut their hair to prevent them from getting overheated. However, this action is not entirely appropriate. “Most animals need their fur to protect themselves from the sun, ” adds myhappypet .

To help them, it is important to brush them regularly to remove dead hair and prevent the formation of knots , which will allow air to circulate better and keep their coat in optimal condition.
1 / 1