Forums > Engine > Engineering Safety: If a fire occurs in an electric cable, in which ...
Question #728
Link to Question
If a fire occurs in an electric cable, in which the inner layers of insulation, or the insulation covered by armor is burning, you should __________.
A) separate the two ends
B) secure power to the cable
C) cut the cable with an insulated cable cutter
D) all of the above
Posted: 20 Apr 2024 02:16 UTC  Post #191
topboosterseo
Deck & Engine
Registered
Total Posts: 290
Keep ‘em coming… you all do the sort of exceptional pastime at such Concepts… can’t permit you to recognize how a bargain I, for one appreciate all you do! —- Mobilier outdoor fairmont mount kenya safari club
Posted: 21 Apr 2024 20:39 UTC  Post #192
JoLeffler4455
Deck & Engine
Registered
Total Posts: 4
Lana煙彈 offers a luxurious vaping experience like no other. With its sleek design and exquisite flavors, <a href="https://www.sp2sinc.com/sha-xiao">Lana煙彈</a> elevates the art of vaping to new heights. Indulge in the rich flavors and smooth draws of Lana煙彈, and experience vaping in a whole new way. Discover the sophistication of Lana煙彈 today!"
Posted: 22 Apr 2024 14:43 UTC  Post #193
topboosterseo
Deck & Engine
Registered
Total Posts: 290
Great advice I these days stumble upon your weblog and have been reading alongside. I perception I would leave my number one comment. I don’t realize what toexposeexcept that I actually have loved studying. Correct blog. I will maintain traveling this blog very many. fairmont mount kenya safari club
Posted: 30 Apr 2024 05:21 UTC  Post #194
attitudeyari
Deck & Engine
Registered
Total Posts: 19
I will not take any risk, like an attitude queen, I will immediately call the electrician.
Posted: 11 May 2024 01:28 UTC  Post #195
Instagram_Bio
Deck & Engine
Registered
Total Posts: 2
My answer is option A; thanks for the question. Go to the Instagram bio site if you already want a bio site.
First Previous 20 / 20