Forums > Deck > Element 7: Proper and legal VHF operations require:
Question #302
Link to Question
Proper and legal VHF operations require:
A) The channel must be designated as valid for the nature or type of communications desired.
B) The correct bandwidth must be selected by the operator.
C) The power level must be appropriately chosen.
D) Both answers a) and c) are correct
Posted: 07 Apr 2024 06:12 UTC  Post #51
mohsinkhan
Deck & Engine
Registered
Total Posts: 820
Very informative post! There is a lot of information here that can help any business get started with a successful social networking campaign. 300wsm brass
Posted: 15 Apr 2024 03:14 UTC  Post #52
mohsinkhan
Deck & Engine
Registered
Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. car insurance quotes
Posted: 15 Apr 2024 14:37 UTC  Post #53
mohsinkhan
Deck & Engine
Registered
Awesome blog. I enjoyed reading your articles. This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work! ประกันภัยรถยนต์ที่ดีที่สุดในประเทศไทย
Posted: 20 Apr 2024 13:37 UTC  Post #54
mohsinkhan
Deck & Engine
Registered
I am glad you take pride in what you write. This makes you stand way out from many other writers that push poorly written content. https://technologyandtechniques.jimdosite.com/
Posted: 22 Apr 2024 06:10 UTC  Post #55
mohsinkhan
Deck & Engine
Registered
Your articles are inventive. I am looking forward to reading the plethora of articles that you have linked here. Thumbs up! Cornhole Team Names
Posted: 28 Apr 2024 08:19 UTC  Post #56
mohsinkhan
Deck & Engine
Registered
i read a lot of stuff and i found that the way of writing to clearifing that exactly want to say was very good so i am impressed and ilike to come again in future.. zero code software
Posted: 02 May 2024 05:49 UTC  Post #57
mohsinkhan
Deck & Engine
Registered
This is a great article thanks for sharing this informative information. I will visit your blog regularly for some latest post. I will visit your blog regularly for Some latest post. stiiizy carts
First Previous 6 / 6