Forums > Deck > Element 7: Proper and legal VHF operations require:
Question #302
Link to Question
Proper and legal VHF operations require:
A) The channel must be designated as valid for the nature or type of communications desired.
B) The correct bandwidth must be selected by the operator.
C) The power level must be appropriately chosen.
D) Both answers a) and c) are correct
Posted: 10 Mar 2024 09:49 UTC  Post #41
mohsinkhan
Deck & Engine
Registered
Total Posts: 834
Superbly written article, if only all bloggers offered the same content as you, the internet would be a far better place.. Taruhan Bola
Posted: 17 Mar 2024 03:08 UTC  Post #42
mohsinkhan
Deck & Engine
Registered
Wow, What a Excellent post. I really found this to much informatics. It is what i was searching for.I would like to suggest you that please keep sharing such type of info.Thanks kedarnath helicopter booking
Posted: 19 Mar 2024 04:18 UTC  Post #43
mohsinkhan
Deck & Engine
Registered
Yes i am totally agreed with this article and i just want say that this article is very nice and very informative article.I will make sure to be reading your blog more. You made a good point but I can't help but wonder, what about the other side? !!!!!!THANKS!!!!!! Rumi Poetry Audiobook
Posted: 21 Mar 2024 07:13 UTC  Post #44
mohsinkhan
Deck & Engine
Registered
Thanks for every other informative site. The place else may just I get that kind of information written in such an ideal means? I have a venture that I’m just now operating on, and I have been on the look out for such information. lumbar back support brace https://www.fivalifitness.com/collections/back
Posted: 23 Mar 2024 07:15 UTC  Post #45
mohsinkhan
Deck & Engine
Registered
Awesome and interesting article. Great things you've always shared with us. Thanks. Just continue composing this kind of post. nitter net
Last edited: 23 Mar 2024 11:15 UTC by mohsinkhan
Posted: 23 Mar 2024 13:36 UTC  Post #46
mohsinkhan
Deck & Engine
Registered
Nice post. I was checking constantly this blog and I’m impressed! Extremely useful info specially the last part I care for such information a lot. I was seeking this certain info for a long time. Thank you and good luck. boat hire st tropez
Posted: 23 Mar 2024 15:06 UTC  Post #47
faspizelmu
Deck & Engine
Registered
Total Posts: 15
You have performed a great job on this article. It’s very precise and highly qualitative. You have even managed to make it readable and easy to read. You have some real writing talent. Thank you so much. Signature electronique
Posted: 26 Mar 2024 07:03 UTC  Post #48
mohsinkhan
Deck & Engine
Registered
This particular papers fabulous, and My spouse and i enjoy each of the perform that you have placed into this. I’m sure that you will be making a really useful place. I has been additionally pleased. Good perform! yacht charter Greece
Posted: 28 Mar 2024 07:22 UTC  Post #49
mohsinkhan
Deck & Engine
Registered
Pretty good post. I have just stumbled upon your blog and enjoyed reading your blog posts very much. I am looking for new posts to get more precious info. Big thanks for the useful info. e pancard download
Posted: 30 Mar 2024 07:45 UTC  Post #50
mohsinkhan
Deck & Engine
Registered
What a fantabulous post this has been. Never seen this kind of useful post. I am grateful to you and expect more number of posts like these. Thank you very much. Fever Thermometer
First Previous 5 / 7 Next Last