Forums > Deck > Rules of the Road: INTERNATIONAL ONLY A sailing vessel is overtaking a power-driven vessel ...
Question #2007
Link to Question
INTERNATIONAL ONLY A sailing vessel is overtaking a power-driven vessel in a narrow channel, so as to pass on the power-driven vessel's port side. The overtaken vessel will have to move to facilitate passage. Which statement is TRUE of the sailing vessel?
A) The sailing vessel is the stand-on vessel and would sound two prolonged blast followed by one short blast
B) The sailing vessel is the give-way vessel and would sound no whistle signal
C) The sailing vessel is the give-way vessel and would sound two prolonged blasts followed by two short blasts
D) The sailing vessel is the stand-on vessel and would sound no whistle signal
Posted: 28 Mar 2024 06:44 UTC  Post #31
HUNAINKHAN
Deck & Engine
Registered
Total Posts: 114
Great survey, I'm sure you're getting a great response. 借錢
Posted: 30 Mar 2024 04:29 UTC  Post #32
HUNAINKHAN
Deck & Engine
Registered
I found that site very usefull and this survey is very cirious, I ' ve never seen a blog that demand a survey for this actions, very curious... mre foods
Posted: 30 Mar 2024 06:50 UTC  Post #33
HUNAINKHAN
Deck & Engine
Registered
Great survey, I'm sure you're getting a great response. End of Lease Cleaning Canberra
Posted: 31 Mar 2024 02:34 UTC  Post #34
HUNAINKHAN
Deck & Engine
Registered
Thanks for a wonderful share. Your article has proved your hard work and experience you have got in this field. Brilliant .i love it reading. Learner Resources
Posted: 31 Mar 2024 04:42 UTC  Post #35
HUNAINKHAN
Deck & Engine
Registered
Nice to be visiting your blog again, it has been months for me. Well this article that i've been waited for so long. I need this article to complete my assignment in the college, and it has same topic with your article. Thanks, great share. rmg168
Posted: 31 Mar 2024 06:30 UTC  Post #36
HUNAINKHAN
Deck & Engine
Registered
Nice to be visiting your blog again, it has been months for me. Well this article that i've been waited for so long. I need this article to complete my assignment in the college, and it has same topic with your article. Thanks, great share. nawin99
Posted: 31 Mar 2024 08:04 UTC  Post #37
HUNAINKHAN
Deck & Engine
Registered
Wow i can say that this is another great article as expected of this blog.Bookmarked this site.. xgxbet
Posted: 01 Apr 2024 02:48 UTC  Post #38
HUNAINKHAN
Deck & Engine
Registered
That is really nice to hear. thank you for the update and good luck. stake raffle
Posted: 04 Apr 2024 07:20 UTC  Post #39
HUNAINKHAN
Deck & Engine
Registered
Thanks for a wonderful share. Your article has proved your hard work and experience you have got in this field. Brilliant .i love it reading. Bilskrot
Posted: 07 Apr 2024 03:21 UTC  Post #40
MaureenBiologist
Deck & Engine
Registered
Total Posts: 1565
Thanks for a wonderful share. Your article has proved your hard work and experience you have got in this field. Brilliant .i love it reading. buzz bar 2g disposable
First Previous 4 / 5 Next Last