Forums > Deck > Rules of the Road: INTERNATIONAL ONLY A sailing vessel is overtaking a power-driven vessel ...
Question #2007
Link to Question
INTERNATIONAL ONLY A sailing vessel is overtaking a power-driven vessel in a narrow channel, so as to pass on the power-driven vessel's port side. The overtaken vessel will have to move to facilitate passage. Which statement is TRUE of the sailing vessel?
A) The sailing vessel is the stand-on vessel and would sound two prolonged blast followed by one short blast
B) The sailing vessel is the give-way vessel and would sound no whistle signal
C) The sailing vessel is the give-way vessel and would sound two prolonged blasts followed by two short blasts
D) The sailing vessel is the stand-on vessel and would sound no whistle signal
Posted: 26 Mar 2024 07:14 UTC  Post #21
HUNAINKHAN
Deck & Engine
Registered
Total Posts: 89
I was surfing net and fortunately came across this site and found very interesting stuff here. Its really fun to read. I enjoyed a lot. Thanks for sharing this wonderful information. read more
Posted: 27 Mar 2024 02:57 UTC  Post #22
MaureenBiologist
Deck & Engine
Registered
Total Posts: 1548
Nice knowledge gaining article. This post is really the best on this valuable topic. ggdewa
Posted: 27 Mar 2024 03:17 UTC  Post #23
HUNAINKHAN
Deck & Engine
Registered
Wow, cool post. I'd like to write like this too - taking time and real hard work to make a great article... but I put things off too much and never seem to get started. Thanks though. ggdewa777
Posted: 27 Mar 2024 03:17 UTC  Post #24
MaureenBiologist
Deck & Engine
Registered
Nice knowledge gaining article. This post is really the best on this valuable topic. ggdewa
Posted: 27 Mar 2024 03:17 UTC  Post #25
MaureenBiologist
Deck & Engine
Registered
I found that site very usefull and this survey is very cirious, I ' ve never seen a blog that demand a survey for this actions, very curious... login ggdewa777
Posted: 27 Mar 2024 05:42 UTC  Post #26
MaureenBiologist
Deck & Engine
Registered
Excellent post. I was reviewing this blog continuously, and I am impressed! Extremely helpful information especially this page. Thank you and good luck. ggdewa
Posted: 27 Mar 2024 05:58 UTC  Post #27
MaureenBiologist
Deck & Engine
Registered
nice post, keep up with this interesting work. It really is good to know that this topic is being covered also on this web site so cheers for taking time to discuss this! bonus new member
Posted: 27 Mar 2024 07:08 UTC  Post #28
HUNAINKHAN
Deck & Engine
Registered
Excellent article. Very interesting to read. I really love to read such a nice article. Thanks! keep rocking. kfz gutachter braunschweig
Posted: 28 Mar 2024 02:34 UTC  Post #29
MaureenBiologist
Deck & Engine
Registered
I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! keep up the good work... XYZ338
Posted: 28 Mar 2024 04:14 UTC  Post #30
MaureenBiologist
Deck & Engine
Registered
Great survey, I'm sure you're getting a great response. ggdewa
First Previous 3 / 5 Next Last