Forums > Deck > Rules of the Road: BOTH INTERNATIONAL & INLAND Two barges are being pushed ahead ...
Question #280
Link to Question
BOTH INTERNATIONAL & INLAND Two barges are being pushed ahead by a tugboat. Which statement is TRUE concerning lights on the barges?
A) The barges should be lighted as one vessel.
B) Each vessel should show sidelights.
C) Each vessel should show at least one white light.
D) The barges should be lighted as separate units.
Posted: 11 Sep 2022 09:14 UTC  Post #11
Easton
Deck & Engine
Registered
Total Posts: 6526
Very awesome!!! When I seek for this I found this website at the top of all blogs in search engine. Brian Cha
Posted: 11 Sep 2022 09:17 UTC  Post #12
Easton
Deck & Engine
Registered
Hi to everybody, here everyone is sharing such knowledge, so it’s fastidious to see this site, and I used to visit this blog daily How To Make 10k A Month
Posted: 11 Sep 2022 09:22 UTC  Post #13
Easton
Deck & Engine
Registered
First You got a great blog .I will be interested in more similar topics. i see you got really very useful topics, i will be always checking your blog thanks. How To Make 10k A Month
Posted: 11 Sep 2022 11:31 UTC  Post #14
Easton
Deck & Engine
Registered
You completely match our expectation and the variety of our information. Brian Cha
Posted: 11 Sep 2022 11:35 UTC  Post #15
Easton
Deck & Engine
Registered
I am looking for and I love to post a comment that "The content of your post is awesome" Great work! Future Flipper Mastermind
Posted: 11 Sep 2022 11:38 UTC  Post #16
Easton
Deck & Engine
Registered
It’s very informative and you are obviously very knowledgeable in this area. You have opened my eyes to varying views on this topic with interesting and solid content. Future Flipper Mastermind
Posted: 11 Sep 2022 11:41 UTC  Post #17
Easton
Deck & Engine
Registered
Really appreciate this wonderful post that you have provided for us.Great site and a great topic as well i really get amazed to read this. Its really good. Future Flipper Mastermind
Posted: 11 Sep 2022 11:44 UTC  Post #18
Easton
Deck & Engine
Registered
I am really enjoying reading your well written articles. It looks like you spend a lot of effort and time on your blog. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work. Gary Vaynerchuk
Posted: 11 Sep 2022 11:48 UTC  Post #19
Easton
Deck & Engine
Registered
I am a new user of this site so here i saw multiple articles and posts posted by this site,I curious more interest in some of them hope you will give more information on this topics in your next articles. Gary Vaynerchuk
Posted: 11 Sep 2022 11:55 UTC  Post #20
Easton
Deck & Engine
Registered
I have bookmarked your website because this site contains valuable information in it. I am really happy with articles quality and presentation. Thanks a lot for keeping great stuff. I am very much thankful for this site. Gary Vaynerchuk
First Previous 2 / 11 Next Last