Forums > Deck > Rules of the Road: BOTH INTERNATIONAL & INLAND You see a vessel displaying ONLY ...
Question #265
Link to Question
BOTH INTERNATIONAL & INLAND You see a vessel displaying ONLY the lights shown in illustration D045RR below. This vessel could be which of the following?
A) power-driven vessel underway
B) pilot vessel on pilotage duty
C) vessel engaged in launching or recovering aircraft
D) vessel engaged in fishing at anchor
Posted: 21 Dec 2018 16:01 UTC  Post #11
wpaanet
Deck & Engine
Total Posts: 8
Its a fair question that tests pilot lighting knowledge
Posted: 24 Apr 2019 12:25 UTC  Post #12
laremias
Deck & Engine
Total Posts: 8
I agree with moonakis monk
Posted: 13 Aug 2019 21:58 UTC  Post #13
drewtmoore
Deck
Registered
Total Posts: 1
The thing that makes this a bad question is not the word "ONLY", but rather the word "displaying". A power driven vessel would also be displaying a green side light and a stern light, you just wouldn't be able to see them.
Posted: 29 Feb 2020 10:33 UTC  Post #14
poopface11
Deck & Engine
Total Posts: 15
under way = special lights
rule 29(ii) when underway = nav lights
this cannot be a pilot boat exclusively
Posted: 02 Jun 2022 08:35 UTC  Post #15
Easton
Deck & Engine
Registered
Total Posts: 6526
Thanks for sharing this information. I really like your blog post very much. You have really shared a informative and interesting blog post . Chance Welton Review
Posted: 02 Jun 2022 08:38 UTC  Post #16
Easton
Deck & Engine
Registered
Just pure brilliance from you here. I have never expected something less than this from you and you have not disappointed me at all. I suppose you will keep the quality work going on. Digital Storefronts Review
Posted: 02 Jun 2022 08:38 UTC  Post #17
Easton
Deck & Engine
Registered
Thanks for providing recent updates regarding the concern, I look forward to read more. Chance Welton Review
Posted: 02 Jun 2022 08:42 UTC  Post #18
Easton
Deck & Engine
Registered
You might comment on the order system of the blog. You should chat it's splendid. Your blog audit would swell up your visitors. I was very pleased to find this site.I wanted to thank you for this great read!! Digital Storefronts Review
Posted: 02 Jun 2022 08:42 UTC  Post #19
Easton
Deck & Engine
Registered
I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. Digital Storefronts Review
Posted: 02 Jun 2022 08:46 UTC  Post #20
Easton
Deck & Engine
Registered
I have express a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style of blogging. I added it to my favorite’s blog site list and will be checking back soon… Digital Storefronts Review
First Previous 2 / 147 Next Last