Forums > Deck > Element 7: Proper and legal VHF operations require:
Question #302
Link to Question
Proper and legal VHF operations require:
A) The channel must be designated as valid for the nature or type of communications desired.
B) The correct bandwidth must be selected by the operator.
C) The power level must be appropriately chosen.
D) Both answers a) and c) are correct
Posted: 09 Dec 2023 09:37 UTC  Post #11
mohsinkhan
Deck & Engine
Registered
Total Posts: 820
Thanks for your insight for your fantastic posting. I’m exhilarated I have taken the time to see this. It is not enough; I will visit your site every day. tải bongbet
Posted: 17 Dec 2023 07:28 UTC  Post #12
mohsinkhan
Deck & Engine
Registered
I am very much pleased with the contents you have mentioned. I wanted to thank you for this great article. mcvoice.com survey
Posted: 19 Dec 2023 05:23 UTC  Post #13
mohsinkhan
Deck & Engine
Registered
Fiverr freelancer will provide Search Engine Optimization SEO services and provide 250 dofollow blog comment authority links SEO backlinks including Off page strategy within 3 days. manual backlinks
Posted: 27 Dec 2023 13:48 UTC  Post #14
mohsinkhan
Deck & Engine
Registered
Kulgaon Badlapur Property Tax Payment Online 2023 KBMC Property Tax pay online 2023 KBMC Property Tax online payment receipt at kbmc gov in. Kbmc.gov.in Property Tax Online Payment
Posted: 01 Jan 2024 09:28 UTC  Post #15
mohsinkhan
Deck & Engine
Registered
You have a real ability for writing unique content. I like how you think and the way you represent your views in this article. I agree with your way of thinking. Thank you for sharing. Hauskauf Emsland
Posted: 13 Jan 2024 07:53 UTC  Post #16
mohsinkhan
Deck & Engine
Registered
The website is looking bit flashy and it catches the visitors eyes. Design is pretty simple and a good user friendly interface. etiqa car insurance
Posted: 15 Jan 2024 09:30 UTC  Post #17
mohsinkhan
Deck & Engine
Registered
Hey, this day is too much good for me, since this time I am reading this enormous informative article here at my home. Thanks a lot for massive hard work. โรงงานผลิตสบู่
Posted: 17 Jan 2024 05:49 UTC  Post #18
mohsinkhan
Deck & Engine
Registered
Nice to be visiting your blog again, it has been months for me. Well this article that i've been waited for so long. I need this article to complete my assignment in the college, and it has same topic with your article. Thanks, great share. UFABETฝากขั้นต่ำ
Posted: 20 Jan 2024 05:29 UTC  Post #19
mohsinkhan
Deck & Engine
Registered
thanks this is good blog. mini porco preto
Posted: 23 Jan 2024 06:22 UTC  Post #20
mohsinkhan
Deck & Engine
Registered
You have done a great job on this article. It’s very readable and highly intelligent. You have even managed to make it understandable and easy to read. You have some real writing talent. Thank you. berita banten
First Previous 2 / 6 Next Last