Forums > Deck > Golden Goose Sale and the
Golden Goose Sale and the
Posted: 04 Jun 2021 09:19 UTC  Post #1
ggdbsosit
Deck & Engine
Registered
Total Posts: 6

From the different color ways Golden Goose V Star to the distressed design and versatility, I have to admit that it's so easy to get hooked once you buy your first one. Handcrafted low-top paneled grained leather and denim sneakers in brown and blue. Rubberized logo in white at blue leather heel tab.

Rubber midsole in white with text embossed at inner side. Golden Goose began focusing on producing sneakers in 2007, G olden Goose Sale and the brand's distressed Superstars have become a cult favorite. Low-top paneled buffed leather and ripstop sneakers in white and red.

The recent Louise Linton Instagram incident is perhaps the best example of this, but it's also borne out through the popularity of designer baseball caps and $2,145 Ikea bags. Purestar sneakers with black heel tab. Round toe. Perforated logo at tongue.

High-top canvas sneakers in pink. These Super-Star sneakers are the perfect example of the Golden Goose identity: our trademark distressed vintage look meets feminine contemporary details. Foam G olden Goose rubber midsole in off-white featuring multicolor graphics, smudging, and logo embossed at heel.

Super-Star sneakers with gold sparkle foxing and metal stud lettering. We are rewriting our rules every day with the Limited Edition LAB collection. Gold-tone logo stamp at outer side. Black leather pull-loop at heel collar. Padded collar. Lace-up closure in yellow.

My other concern was the undeniable similarity to the Converse brand, thanks to the star shape situated on the side of the shoes. Logo printed in white at black leather heel tab. Logo printed in black at grey leather heel tab. They always stand out against my outfits.

sneakers tell their story through a patchwork of fabrics, weaves and colours. An American vibe for this clear tribute to the skateboarding world. Buffed leather trim in black, smudging, and distressing throughout. First, I'll tell y'all why golden goose sneakers have been worth the money for me.

Padded collar. You probably think I'm crazy for spending so much on sneakers, and maybe I am. They're also a go-to shoe for when I'm traveling, which we'll hopefully be able to get back to in the near future. Padded collar. Perforated detailing at sides.

1 / 1