Forums > Deck > Rules of the Road: INLAND ONLY Vessels "A" and "B" are meeting on a ...
Question #1991
Link to Question
INLAND ONLY Vessels "A" and "B" are meeting on a river as shown in illustration D041RR below and will pass 1/4 mile apart. Which is one of the lights on vessel "B" that you will see if you are on vessel "A"?
A) yellow towing light
B) special flashing light
C) red sidelight
D) All of the above
Posted: 08 Jan 2018 22:56 UTC  Post #1
Perrorojo11
Deck
Total Posts: 12
Rule 24(i) Tricky Tricky USCG
Posted: 08 Nov 2018 15:42 UTC  Post #2
brentbilger
Deck & Engine
Total Posts: 5
The vessel being pushed shall exhibit the special flashing light - not the towing boat.

24 (i) says the towing boat shows two tow lights - even when pushing
Posted: 21 Nov 2020 22:04 UTC  Post #3
cosborne
Deck & Engine
Total Posts: 1
I guess it means "which will you see initially?" Not all the lights present. Weird
Posted: 26 Oct 2021 16:31 UTC  Post #4
B00STED19
Deck
Total Posts: 1
Poorly worded question: (Which is one of the lights on vessel "B" that you will see if you are on vessel "A"). Vessel B.. NOT the TOW being pushed ahead. There isn't a flashing light on the Vessel Towing - it would be on the vessel being towed.
Posted: 23 Aug 2022 13:10 UTC  Post #5
Easton
Deck & Engine
Registered
Total Posts: 6526
I have bookmarked your website because this site contains valuable information in it. I am really happy with articles quality and presentation. Thanks a lot for keeping great stuff. I am very much thankful for this site. Green Compass
Posted: 23 Aug 2022 13:11 UTC  Post #6
Easton
Deck & Engine
Registered
Nice information, valuable and excellent design, as share good stuff with good ideas and concepts, lots of great information and inspiration, both of which I need, thanks to offer such a helpful information here. IDlife
Posted: 23 Aug 2022 13:21 UTC  Post #7
Easton
Deck & Engine
Registered
This is my first time i visit here and I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially it's discussion, thank you. Ian Stanley
Posted: 23 Aug 2022 13:22 UTC  Post #8
Easton
Deck & Engine
Registered
First You got a great blog .I will be interested in more similar topics. i see you got really very useful topics, i will be always checking your blog thanks. Green Compass
Posted: 23 Aug 2022 13:24 UTC  Post #9
Easton
Deck & Engine
Registered
Your site is truly cool and this is an extraordinary moving article. Ian Stanley
Posted: 23 Aug 2022 13:28 UTC  Post #10
Easton
Deck & Engine
Registered
Thanks for providing recent updates regarding the concern, I look forward to read more. Ian Stanley
1 / 3 Next Last