Forums > General Discussion > How to write a philosophy essay
How to write a philosophy essay
Posted: 09 Jan 2022 11:26 UTC  Post #1
AmberEvans
Deck & Engine
Registered
Total Posts: 2
This semester we have a subject like philosophy as the fifth Monday class. They could have put the philosophy of business or something like that to be more in line with the business school. But alas, no one has cancelled our general development in accordance with the nerdify reviews so to facilitate the passing of credit, you need to write an essay during the semester. There are 10 days until the deadline:)
In a bored mood with a note of resignation to the inevitability of this process in my head was born a humorous algorithm for writing it.

Given: 20 topics. 4-6 pages with double spacing. You need to reference at least 3 books you have read on the topic.
Solution:
1 . In the course group, many people have signed off on what topic they are taking. Count up and find the topics on which the least number of people write essays. This way you avoid a lot of repetition in your work and the work of your classmates
2. We enter in turn the names of the least popular topics in google and look at which of the queries we get the most results (do not forget to use the advanced search settings, so that it does not turn out that out of a million pages you fit only the first 10). We choose the one with the most results.
3. Choose a topic and go to Wikipedia. Find an article on that or a related topic and see what books the authors of the article referred to. If the attempt is unsuccessful, go back to step 2.
4. Find these books on the Internet, flip through or read any chapter at random (for the especially conscientious like me) and write your thoughts.

And the most important rule: if you decide to start writing an essay at 1 a.m., just pick a topic and make a title page! go to bed;)

I don't know how much my essay-writing process will follow this algorithm... but I really believe that over the weekend I will cross this long-term project out of my diary)

I hope I won't get kicked out of GSOM for this post, won't get a failing grade in philosophy, and won't take my topic chosen by this method;)
https://scamfighter.net/review/gonerdify.com

Re lated Resources:
Instructio ns: how to write a social studies essay
How to write a philosophy essay.
Algorithm for writing essays during the USE
Choosing a topic and posing a problem
Last edited: 16 Jan 2022 17:53 UTC by AmberEvans
Posted: 12 Mar 2022 08:14 UTC  Post #2
Jazzy
Deck & Engine
Registered
Total Posts: 79
This is an excellent first-person review and I can absolutely support this student who is simply not strong in matters of philosophy, much less write an essay on it. In my case, everything was even more serious. After all, the most important job of my college years was at stake, and sure enough, I decided to use cheap dissertation writing services. Apparently, many students do this, and I don't see anything wrong with it.
Posted: 21 Mar 2022 06:15 UTC  Post #3
vorcy
Deck & Engine
Registered
Total Posts: 5
For years, we've worked together to finish our customers' most difficult and time-sensitive projects. We have a perfect record with everyone who has come to our door seeking assistance with an pay for writing papers or other assignment.
Posted: 23 Mar 2022 02:25 UTC  Post #4
donaldriskell
Deck & Engine
Registered
Total Posts: 7
Select your content and objective ahead of time to make writing the essay as effective and entertaining as possible. It will also allow you to express yourself creatively via writing. As a guideline, in the first sentence of your essay, clearly indicate what type of effort your article will undertake. In the body, you should mention the key arguments or points and back them up with proof. In furthermore, you must describe your results in your conclusion. Anyhow, visit https://gametechia.com/how-to-get-better-at-pc-gaming/ and read the content to know where is the better place to play.
Posted: 13 Jun 2022 15:38 UTC  Post #5
karljrockwell
Deck & Engine
Registered
Total Posts: 1
Well, this is quite a write-up for students. To add something as well, I can tell you that contacting services like https://www.paytowritepaper.com/ is a worthy way of dealing with education hardships. Just order a paper there and you will easily get a high grade for your course.
Last edited: 13 Jun 2022 19:38 UTC by karljrockwell
Posted: 18 Aug 2023 01:42 UTC  Post #6
alexgilbert1
Deck & Engine
Registered
Total Posts: 1
I highly appreciate your efforts for a perfect example of how to write an essay. If someone is still confused about how to do it then get in contact with write my essay online and get help from experts instantly.
Posted: 24 Aug 2023 05:12 UTC  Post #7
JonnyAnderson
Deck & Engine
Registered
Total Posts: 15
it is important to take into account the overall style of the room and the color palette in order to create a harmonious combination of elements.Online Case Study writing Services
Last edited: 24 Aug 2023 09:12 UTC by JonnyAnderson
Posted: 28 Aug 2023 05:06 UTC  Post #8
Conyjohn
Engine
Registered
Total Posts: 7
hi, I locate studying this text a joy. it is extremely useful and exciting and very an awful lot looking ahead to reading extra of your work.case study help in uk
Last edited: 28 Aug 2023 09:06 UTC by Conyjohn
Posted: 28 Sep 2023 00:06 UTC  Post #9
cobybrian
Deck & Engine
Registered
The humorous algorithm you've devised for writing a philosophy essay seems like a pragmatic approach to navigate the challenge, especially when faced with a looming deadline. While it may not adhere to the traditional philosophic process of deep contemplation, it does emphasize efficiency and practicality. However, it's crucial to remember that philosophy often demands thoughtful reflection and critical analysis, which may not always align with this expedited method. Striking a balance between expediency and philosophical rigor will be key to ensuring a successful outcome. Good luck with your essay, and remember that the journey of exploring philosophical ideas can be as rewarding as the final product itself. view details here: King Of Avalon Beginner’s Guide – Gameplay, Tips & Tricks
Posted: 27 Oct 2023 02:23 UTC  Post #10
domyassignment
Engine
Registered
Writing a philosophy essay can be quite a philosophical journey in itself! For those who seek guidance, 'assignment help' from Assignment Desk in the UK can be a valuable resource. Their expert support can assist students in navigating the complexities of philosophical writing, ensuring that their essays are thought-provoking and well-structured. It's always reassuring to have professional assistance when delving into the world of philosophy.
Last edited: 27 Oct 2023 06:24 UTC by domyassignment
Posted: 06 Nov 2023 14:03 UTC  Post #11
Vinos
Deck & Engine
Registered
Total Posts: 42
I understand very well how difficult it can be to cope with all sorts of written tasks and that's why I found guys who are able to do it perfectly on https://researchpaperwriter.net/ They do everything for reasonable money and I like the way they work. They always do very clearly on time and they are quite responsible and smart. I am happy to turn to them for help.
1 / 4 Next Last