Forums > Help > Many bugged questions: Attn Sclark
Many bugged questions: Attn Sclark
Posted: 23 Nov 2012 18:28 UTC  Post #1
dmetcalf808
Engine
Registered
Total Posts: 4
I have followed the threads and seen that the illustrations have been since put up, however, and have found many bugged illustrations especially in electricity. I have been flagging the questions, but feel this needed to be brought to your attention. Thank you for all the work you have done on this site, it has been a great study source.
Dan
Posted: 23 Nov 2012 18:53 UTC  Post #2
dmetcalf808
Engine
Registered
As I mention there is many bugged questions, I am going to start typing MD for a missing diagram or illustration and WD for wrong diagram or illustration in the flag question comments.
Posted: 24 Nov 2012 19:52 UTC  Post #3
Shawn
Deck & Engine
Expired Member
Total Posts: 195
Hey Dan,

I realize there are some questions with missing illustrations. The more you tag and report them the more likely they'll get fixed. Each time you tag a question I get a direct email with all of the information and comments for that question. Keep flagging them, and when I get home in late January I'll look over everything.
Posted: 25 Nov 2012 14:39 UTC  Post #4
dmetcalf808
Engine
Registered
Sclark,
Thank you, is there a source for all the illustrations on pdf? I will be taking my exams in mid January. I have the main workbook to reference the coast guard question number, but a pdf version would be nice for when I dont have the book.
Again, thank you, your site is great, and Im sure everyone feels the same way about it.
Dan
Posted: 26 Nov 2012 10:34 UTC  Post #5
Shawn
Deck & Engine
Expired Member
Unfortunately I don't have a PDF version of the illustrations and my internet connection is very limited right now. Give me a week and I'll e-mail you the illustrations in a PDF.
Last edited: 26 Nov 2012 10:35 CST by sclark
Posted: 26 Nov 2012 18:59 UTC  Post #6
NHMarineEngineer
Engine
Registered
Total Posts: 2
Can I get a copy as well? I'm out to sea as well with the same limited internet connection. I have yet to find a source with the new illustrations and I doubt the CG will be posting them back online anytime soon. Thanks in advance.

Ryan.g.gannon@gmail.com
Posted: 01 Dec 2012 12:47 UTC  Post #7
Shawn
Deck & Engine
Expired Member
Sent.
Posted: 09 Apr 2024 03:58 UTC  Post #8
deanambrose
Deck
Registered
Total Posts: 55
Recovery is a journey of self-discovery and personal transformation. IOP Programs in Georgia
1 / 1