Forums > Help > HELP Questions I don't know the answer to
HELP Questions I don't know the answer to
Posted: 17 Apr 2020 05:32 UTC  Post #1
elif52
Deck
Total Posts: 1
The vertex of a great circle is the point at which it....

What is a safe interval between position fixes?

In deep water the anchor should be let go from the hawse pipe.

You are berthed with a strong offshore wind blowing - which of the following manoeuvres would be recommended for unberthing?

You want to stop your ship as quickly as possible without too much change in the heading. What can you do to achieve this?

Fog is visibility less than ….

In the Beaufort weather notation, what is the meaning of the symbol RR?

Which of these is NOT a source of error in the GPS system?

The DPA is responsible for ensuring the security, general health, welfare and safety of a stowaway.

Which of the following ancillary training is NOT required by OOW?

What is the principle of General Average?

Who may carry out Marpol Inspections?

What causes ships to experience "Stresses"?

Wha t is the "Change of Trim"?

What does the term "to coil" mean?

What does the word "bilge" mean?

What does the word "overboard" mean?

What is a "beam"?

What is a "funnel"?

What is the "hawse pipe"?

A coast station has been in charge of distress traffic, and the situation is now over. What signal must the station transmit in order to lift radio silence?

How many portable SAR VHFs must be carried on board vessels?

If a called station does not reply to a RT call sent 3 times at intervals of 2 minutes, how often may you repeat the call?

Survival craft VHF equipment shall be tested on
….

Followin g a collision it is your duty to;

Under what circumstances would you use a single turn during a man overboard incident?

Which volume of IAMSAR contains information about search and rescue operations?

You are informed that a member of the crew is missing and believed to have fallen overboard what is the best method to turn the ship around?

You sight red flares appearing on the surface of the sea, what action will you take?

Your vessel is not under command, and you wish to warn other vessels about this. What priority would you choose?

What does this sign mean?

What is the skin colour of a patient in shock?

How would you send a cluster light down into a cargo hold?

If you abandoned ship by jumping into the sea wearing a lifejacket, what should you do then?

How many buoyant smoke signals should each lifeboat normally carry?

The ship's training manual must contain instructions and information on the life-saving appliances carried onboard. Which of these duties must also be included?

Posted: 13 Aug 2022 03:40 UTC  Post #2
Easton
Deck & Engine
Registered
Total Posts: 6526
I have read your article, it is very informative and helpful for me.I admire the valuable information you offer in your articles. Thanks for posting it.. Lead generation
Posted: 13 Aug 2022 03:43 UTC  Post #3
Easton
Deck & Engine
Registered
Cool stuff you have and you keep overhaul every one of us Lead generation
Posted: 13 Aug 2022 03:47 UTC  Post #4
Easton
Deck & Engine
Registered
I am really enjoying reading your well written articles. It looks like you spend a lot of effort and time on your blog. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work. Lead generation
Posted: 13 Aug 2022 03:51 UTC  Post #5
Easton
Deck & Engine
Registered
I am a new user of this site so here i saw multiple articles and posts posted by this site,I curious more interest in some of them hope you will give more information on this topics in your next articles. Lead generation
Posted: 13 Aug 2022 04:14 UTC  Post #6
Easton
Deck & Engine
Registered
A debt of gratitude is in order for the blog entry amigo! Keep them coming... Lead generation
Posted: 13 Aug 2022 04:15 UTC  Post #7
Easton
Deck & Engine
Registered
Interesting post. I Have Been wondering about this issue, so thanks for posting. Pretty cool post.It 's really very nice and Useful post.Thanks Lead generation
Posted: 13 Aug 2022 04:38 UTC  Post #8
Easton
Deck & Engine
Registered
My friend mentioned to me your blog, so I thought I’d read it for myself. Very interesting insights, will be back for more! Lead generation
Posted: 13 Aug 2022 04:39 UTC  Post #9
Easton
Deck & Engine
Registered
I am really enjoying reading your well written articles. It looks like you spend a lot of effort and time on your blog. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work. Lead generation
Posted: 13 Aug 2022 04:41 UTC  Post #10
Easton
Deck & Engine
Registered
I am a new user of this site so here i saw multiple articles and posts posted by this site,I curious more interest in some of them hope you will give more information on this topics in your next articles. Lead generation
Posted: 13 Aug 2022 04:42 UTC  Post #11
Easton
Deck & Engine
Registered
I wish more writers of this sort of substance would take the time you did to explore and compose so well. I am exceptionally awed with your vision and knowledge. Lead generation
1 / 2 Next Last