Forums > Help > Test Generator
Test Generator
Posted: 29 Jul 2014 22:07 UTC  Post #1
whatuptee
Deck & Engine
Registered
Total Posts: 2
Is there any way to generate all the questions (in a test) for one specific rule at a time? For example, I wish to answer ONLY rule 13 specific questions in one sitting. I'm working my way though RoR chapter by chapter. I've discovered that the test generator does not recognize the correct tags (from USCG) and provides questions from other rules. Any way to counter this?
Posted: 20 Aug 2014 19:33 UTC  Post #2
jdiesel
Engine
Registered
Total Posts: 5
I'm new at this, what is "rule 13" and RoR ? I'm trying to study for DDE 1,000/4,000 and not sure what I should be looking for. Thanks
Posted: 27 Aug 2014 12:47 UTC  Post #3
Shawn
Deck & Engine
Expired Member
Total Posts: 195
As of right now there is no way to do this until we fix the problem with our question tags.
Posted: 22 Oct 2014 23:25 UTC  Post #4
AlohaDan
Deck & Engine
Registered
Total Posts: 6
Shawn

Is there anyway to collect questions from the CG data base so you know what exam level thEy exist in? For example I have Charlie Wings book. But all his stuff does is expound that it is a data base question.It doesn't day for what level.

My exam authorization letter states what Module I am taking IE: Module 391 for OUPV Deck General, Safety, etc Your program, while good, doesn't say in which exams the question is for.

So I see that the CG permits the presence of the operating Manual DEEP DRILLER during Deck Exams. But it dOSsn't seem that questions related to this document would be in the OUPV deck exams.

To sum up how do you relate data base questions to module levels?
Posted: 23 Oct 2014 15:35 UTC  Post #5
Shawn
Deck & Engine
Expired Member
Total Posts: 195
Hey AlohaDan,

Right now there is no way to find or review those specific questions. Since the Coast Guard has made so many changes to their bank of questions, some illustrations and "CGID's" are no longer working properly and will have to be adjusted. I'm just trying to find the time to do all this. You may want to check out Lapware.org as they may have what you're looking for. And it does cost a pretty penny ($250 for the first use, and $100/mo thereafter) to use..
Last edited: 23 Oct 2014 16:02 MDT by Shawn
Posted: 06 Mar 2018 12:37 UTC  Post #6
tr.petersen
Deck & Engine
Total Posts: 1
I have been marking questions I miss as favorites. I'd like to generate a test of all the favorites later on so that I can drill myself on the questions I missed. Is there a way to do this. Or even just cycle through all the favorites?
Posted: 03 Jun 2022 10:05 UTC  Post #7
Easton
Deck & Engine
Registered
Total Posts: 6526
I read your post and I found it amazing! thank! online dealings
Posted: 03 Jun 2022 10:24 UTC  Post #8
Easton
Deck & Engine
Registered
As a seller of legal steroids, you can buy Crazy Bulk products, explore stacks and finally get the body you’ve always wanted Remote Closing Academy Review
Posted: 03 Jun 2022 10:28 UTC  Post #9
Easton
Deck & Engine
Registered
I surely acquiring more difficulties from each surprisingly more little bit of it Remote Closing Academy Review
Posted: 03 Jun 2022 10:31 UTC  Post #10
Easton
Deck & Engine
Registered
I see some amazingly important and kept up to length of your strength searching for in your on the site Remote Closing Academy Review
Posted: 03 Jun 2022 10:35 UTC  Post #11
Easton
Deck & Engine
Registered
I will really appreciate the writer's choice for choosing this excellent article appropriate to my matter.Here is deep description about the article matter which helped me more. Remote Closing Academy Review
1 / 2 Next Last