Forums > General Discussion > Metro Exodus is making the leap to Xbox Series X and PS5
Metro Exodus is making the leap to Xbox Series X and PS5
Posted: 18 Jun 2021 01:44 UTC  Post #1
rodeoneerer
Deck
Registered
Total Posts: 4
The debut of Metro Exodus Enhanced Edition upgrade of the third installment of the Metro series expected on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X / S is set for June 18. However it appears that the update for Microsoft's next-gen console went online prematurely possibly due to an internal error.

Metro Exodus is making the leap to Xbox Series X and PS5 with an upgrade to last-gen versions that includes 4K and 60 FPS with ray tracing for the base game and all DLC expansions. The new-gen update is free for anyone who owns the game on PS4 or Xbox One and it'll also be available as Metro Exodus Complete Edition a boxed version for series newcomers.

In fact Digital Foundry has already released a comparison between the base version on One X and this Series X | S version known as Metro Exodus Enhanced. Now on X you will be entitled to Ray Tracing with the "global illumination" process in 4K / 60fps. A feat hailed by the British which completely transfigures the atmosphere and the realism of the title. The Xbox Series S offers the same enhancements but settles for 1080p resolution. The loads were also severely dipped reducing their duration by four at times. Not to mention the sound aspect which has also benefited from spatial remastering work by 4A Games.

The new-gen version of Metro Exodus further benefits from dramatically reduced load times field of view options and a range of platform-specific features like spatial audio and controller latency improvements on Xbox and haptic feedback support on PS5 with the DualSense controller.

If you come to z2u.com by google "M etro Exodus Accounts " or "Sell Metro Exodus accounts" or "Buy cheap Metro Exodus accounts" then you are at the right place for much more cheaper Metro Exodus accounts! This content ensures that the game will continue to evolve and will offer new challenges and adventures for many more years to come. To enhance your adventure and compliment your gameplay you can buy Metro Exodus accounts from our list of reputable sellers here at z2u.com in a safe secure environment and at cheap rates.
Posted: 02 Sep 2022 05:22 UTC  Post #2
Easton
Deck & Engine
Registered
Total Posts: 6526
Great post i must say and thanks for the information. Education is definitely a sticky subject. However, is still among the leading topics of our time. I appreciate your post and look forward to more. Kevin David
Posted: 02 Sep 2022 06:16 UTC  Post #3
Easton
Deck & Engine
Registered
I was just browsing through the internet looking for some information and came across your blog. I am impressed by the information that you have on this blog. It shows how well you understand this subject. Bookmarked this page, will come back for more. Super Affiliate Network
Posted: 02 Sep 2022 07:27 UTC  Post #4
Easton
Deck & Engine
Registered
Cool stuff you have and you keep overhaul every one of us The Oxford Club
Posted: 02 Sep 2022 07:30 UTC  Post #5
Easton
Deck & Engine
Registered
Your content is nothing short of brilliant in many ways. I think this is engaging and eye-opening material. Thank you so much for caring about your content and your readers. The Oxford Club
Posted: 02 Sep 2022 07:33 UTC  Post #6
Easton
Deck & Engine
Registered
This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.You put really very helpful information... Dropship Lifestyle
Posted: 02 Sep 2022 07:34 UTC  Post #7
Easton
Deck & Engine
Registered
I read your post and I found it amazing! thank! The Oxford Club
Posted: 02 Sep 2022 07:37 UTC  Post #8
Easton
Deck & Engine
Registered
I surely acquiring more difficulties from each surprisingly more little bit of it Dropship Lifestyle
Posted: 02 Sep 2022 07:39 UTC  Post #9
Easton
Deck & Engine
Registered
As a seller of legal steroids, you can buy Crazy Bulk products, explore stacks and finally get the body you’ve always wanted Dropship Lifestyle
1 / 1