Forums > General Discussion > export OST to PST online recovery
export OST to PST online recovery
Posted: 30 Mar 2021 05:07 UTC  Post #1
rockyjain
Deck & Engine
Registered
Total Posts: 1
Outlook OST to Outlook PST Converter is the major solution that effortlessly converts all the items from OST file into PST file formats with all its inner items such that – calendars, tasks, notes, images, chats, contacts, drafts, appointments, journals, and other items. Without facing any difficulties, you can convert any size OST file into PST formats. In this toolkit, all the versions of Microsoft Outlook and OS Windows are supportable (32-bit & 64-bit). It provides facility to directly import your Outlook OST file into PST, EML, HTML, Office365, MSG, Live Exchange, MBOX, vCard and many more.

Read More: http://www.osttopst. top/
Last edited: 30 Mar 2021 09:18 UTC by rockyjain
Posted: 08 Apr 2021 05:32 UTC  Post #2
matthenry2813
Deck & Engine
Registered
Total Posts: 14
Steps to Convert OST to PST Manually
Method 1. Import/Export Wizard

Open Microsoft Outlook and go to the “File menu” in the upper left corner of Outlook.
Choose “Open and Export” and click on the “Import and Export” option.
A new popup window will open “Choose an action to perform“.
Select “Export File” and then click “Next” to continue.
After that, select “Outlook Data File (. pst)” and click “Next” to continue.
Select the folder you want to export and click “Next“.
To save the PST file browse the location and select the option about duplicate items.

Method 2. Archiving Files for the conversion

Open the configured Outlook application and go to the “File menu” and click “Options“.
Navigate to “Advanced” and click the “Auto Archive Settings” button.
Select the number of days for which you want to auto archive.
Select the location you want, also provide an archiving option and click OK at the end.

I hope both these methods will be helpful!
Matt Henry
Posted: 30 Aug 2022 11:36 UTC  Post #3
Easton
Deck & Engine
Registered
Total Posts: 6526
Great post I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this interesting and knowledgeable article. Weiss Crypto
Posted: 30 Aug 2022 11:45 UTC  Post #4
Easton
Deck & Engine
Registered
Thank you for your post, I look for such article along time, today i find it finally. this post give me lots of advise it is very useful for me. Mike Vestil
Posted: 30 Aug 2022 11:46 UTC  Post #5
Easton
Deck & Engine
Registered
I've been looking for info on this topic for a while. I'm happy this one is so great. Keep up the excellent work Weiss Crypto
Posted: 30 Aug 2022 11:50 UTC  Post #6
Easton
Deck & Engine
Registered
This is also a very good post which I really enjoy reading. It is not everyday that I have the possibility to see something like this. Weiss Crypto
Posted: 30 Aug 2022 11:50 UTC  Post #7
Easton
Deck & Engine
Registered
Its as if you had a great grasp on the subject matter, but you forgot to include your readers. Perhaps you should think about this from more than one angle. Matthew Lepre
Posted: 30 Aug 2022 11:53 UTC  Post #8
Easton
Deck & Engine
Registered
I liked your article and I hope you will have many entries or more Forsage
Posted: 30 Aug 2022 11:55 UTC  Post #9
Easton
Deck & Engine
Registered
We are tied directly into the sate’s renewal database which allows us to process your request almost instantly. Matthew Lepre
Posted: 30 Aug 2022 11:56 UTC  Post #10
Easton
Deck & Engine
Registered
I really enjoyed reading this post, big fan. Keep up the good work andplease tell me when can you publish more articles or where can I read more on the subject? Forsage
Posted: 30 Aug 2022 11:59 UTC  Post #11
Easton
Deck & Engine
Registered
Regular visits listed here are the easiest method to appreciate your energy, which is why why I am going to the website everyday, searching for new, interesting info. Many, thank you! Matthew Lepre
1 / 2 Next Last