Forums > General Discussion > How to convert NSF to PST manually
How to convert NSF to PST manually
Posted: 20 Jan 2021 05:39 UTC  Post #1
matthenry2813
Deck & Engine
Registered
Total Posts: 14
Manual Method to Convert NSF Files into PST Files

The manual method to convert NSF files into PST files is performed in two stages.
Export NSF files from Lotus Notes to an intermediate CSV file
Import the intermediate CSV file into MS Outlook
Step I: Export NSF Files to CSV
To export NSF files from Lotus Notes, perform the steps given below

Launch IBM Lotus Notes program.
Click File > Open > Louts Notes Application.
In the Open Application window, browse for the required NSF file and click Open. The selected NSF file gets opened.
Now, on the File menu, click Export.
On Export dialogue box, enter the file name, file location, and saving type.
Select the Comma Separated Value format for the file.
A dialogue box CSV Export gets open. Select the required options from How much to export, Export Character Set and Detail to Incorporate sections. Click OK.
The exported data gets saved in CSV file gets saved in the defined location.

Step II: Import CSV File into Outlook
Import the Intermediate CSV file into MS Outlook by following the steps:
Launch MS Outlook program.
On the File menu, click Open & Export, and then click Import/Export.
An Import and Export Wizard dialogue box pops up. Select Import from another program or file from the options. Click Next.
Select Comma Separated Values as file type and click Next.
Click Browse and select the path for CSV file created earlier using the Export command of Lotus Notes.
Select the Outlook folder where you want to save your exported data and click Next.
Select the given checkbox in the Import a file dialogue box and click Finish.

I hope this manual method to convert NSF to PST will be helpful!
Matt Henry
Posted: 29 Jan 2021 05:32 UTC  Post #2
limanoahes
Engine
Registered
Total Posts: 6
I would like to tell you that ATS NSF Converter is best converter do the recovery and conversion of the Lotus Notes to Outlook Converter is the most effective solution that easily converts all the Notes NSF mailbox into Outlook PST format. It comes with a simple and user-friendly GUI Interface that helps any novice user to operate the software. The demo version of the software helps to migrate the first 30 NSF items from each mailbox to PST format.

Read More: https://www.bulkecommerce.com/store/nsf-to-pst-converter-153.html
Posted: 29 Jan 2021 05:33 UTC  Post #3
limanoahes
Engine
Registered
Total Posts: 6
I would like to tell you that ATS NSF Converter is best converter do the recovery and conversion of the Lotus Notes to Outlook Converter is the most effective solution that easily converts all the Notes NSF mailbox into Outlook PST format. It comes with a simple and user-friendly GUI Interface that helps any novice user to operate the software. The demo version of the software helps to migrate the first 30 NSF items from each mailbox to PST format.

Read More: https://www.bulkecommerce.com/store/nsf-to-pst-converter-153.html
Posted: 28 Jul 2022 06:57 UTC  Post #4
Easton
Deck & Engine
Registered
Total Posts: 6526
Very useful post. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. Really its great article. Keep it up. Lead generation
Posted: 28 Jul 2022 07:02 UTC  Post #5
Easton
Deck & Engine
Registered
Thank you for the post. I will definitely comeback. Lead generation
Posted: 28 Jul 2022 07:04 UTC  Post #6
Easton
Deck & Engine
Registered
This post is good enough to make somebody understand this amazing thing, and I’m sure everyone will appreciate this interesting things. Lead generation
Posted: 28 Jul 2022 07:05 UTC  Post #7
Easton
Deck & Engine
Registered
I just found this blog and have high hopes for it to continue. Keep up the great work, its hard to find good ones. I have added to my favorites. Thank You. Lead generation
Posted: 28 Jul 2022 07:25 UTC  Post #8
Easton
Deck & Engine
Registered
I adore your websites way of raising the awareness on your readers. Lead generation
Posted: 28 Jul 2022 07:34 UTC  Post #9
Easton
Deck & Engine
Registered
I feel very grateful that I read this. It is very helpful and very informative and I really learned a lot from it. Lead generation
Posted: 28 Jul 2022 07:37 UTC  Post #10
Easton
Deck & Engine
Registered
You completed certain reliable points there. I did a search on the subject and found nearly all persons will agree with your blog. Lead generation
Posted: 28 Jul 2022 07:47 UTC  Post #11
Easton
Deck & Engine
Registered
I am overwhelmed by your post with such a nice topic. Usually I visit your blogs and get updated through the information you include but today’s blog would be the most appreciable. Well done! Lead generation
1 / 2 Next Last