Forums > General Discussion > 2k can also be complete trash that the shooting is awful
2k can also be complete trash that the shooting is awful
Posted: 11 Oct 2020 23:09 UTC  Post #1
Megaomgchen
Deck & Engine
Registered
Total Posts: 9
2k can also be complete trash that the shooting is awful that the defense is laughable can't contest shots without filthy calls The 85 Kobe can not even make a layup if it is even marginally contested.And you can not even junk select and roll because the big man literally has no idea where to go and if he does it correct the ball either get stolen or you miss the simple layup with 18% competition.

Here is actually the worst basketball game I've ever played with time. I have been trying to request a refund on Microsoft. How do you take one step forward and two steps back? Wtf is with all the new shot meter? It is terrible! Not to mention non invasive wide bricks. Fuck this game.Can we just shut up on content for a single day?

2k always have a lot of promos however they also drop Opals then a month afterwards give you the exact same player but a lesser overall. It also doesn't help madden the season hasn't even started yet and the Playoffs are still going onI'm convinced EA decided to determine just how much money they would make by doing absolutely nothing this year and copying and pasting the game from last year. Then they are going to liven up madden 22 by referring to the new features they put into next gen when those were attributes they had earlier and individuals will get hyped about it.

I want to find out whether there's any difference. My Kobe/Wade construct was that which I had success with this past year so I am gonna test that out one again.Probably a defensive shooting guard as my perimeter defender build was my favorite this season but gonna play around a lot before picking this moment.

More NBA2K products information on https://www.nba2king .com/Nba-2k21-Mt.htm l
1 / 1