Forums > General Discussion > FINDING A LAWYER
FINDING A LAWYER
Posted: 20 May 2022 09:45 UTC  Post #1
ByronFlowers
Deck
Registered
Total Posts: 78
Finding the right lawyer to represent you may be the most important decision that you make when you are faced with a difficult legal matter. The lawyer that you hire should have the following:

Active North Carolina law license (if the matter arises out of North Carolina law)
Experience and knowledge in the practice area
Good disciplinary record with the North Carolina State Bar—check a lawyer's disciplinary record by searching our Disciplinary Order database or by calling the State Bar (919.828.4620)
Malp ractice Insurance
Good reputation in the community
Personali ty or temperament that is compatible with your own
Clear information about how you will be charged for the lawyer’s services, the services of paralegals and other employees of the lawyer, and for expenses such as copying costs and long distance phone calls
Posted: 21 May 2022 10:26 UTC  Post #2
Edmund
Deck
Registered
Total Posts: 68
In general, there was a problem with the payment of compensation and finding out who is guilty in this situation. What should I do?
Posted: 24 May 2022 11:05 UTC  Post #3
RobertCummings
Deck & Engine
Registered
Total Posts: 61
I am one of those people who could not hire expensive, first-class lawyers to help in court. But my friend suggested me a great firm and I contacted Slip and Fall Accident Lawyer Queens. These people will quickly help you with the paperwork and you will be registered in no time. I hope my post will be useful for you here.
Posted: 22 Feb 2023 03:45 UTC  Post #4
booker
Deck & Engine
Registered
Total Posts: 23
Hey guys! Could you please advise me on a good accident lawyer in Kansas? Thanks in advance for your answers!
Posted: 22 Feb 2023 04:21 UTC  Post #5
theblisterexists
Deck & Engine
Registered
Total Posts: 30
It can be challenging to find a good accident lawyer, especially if you are not familiar with the legal system and do not know where to start looking. Some time ago I also had problems finding a good lawyer, but then a friend recommended me to go to this kansas city trucking accident lawyer, visit here.
At first I was quite skeptical about this advice, but nevertheless I decided to listen to it and did not regret it, because with his help I was able to avoid serious problems with the law.
1 / 1