Forums > Deck > Rules of the Road: BOTH INTERNATIONAL & INLAND Which statement is TRUE for a ...
Question #1940
Link to Question
BOTH INTERNATIONAL & INLAND Which statement is TRUE for a vessel proceeding along a narrow channel?
A) not overtake any vessels within the channel
B) when nearing a bend in the channel, sound a long blast of the whistle
C) avoid crossing the channel at right angles
D) keep as near as safe and practicable to the limit of the channel on her starboard side
Posted: 21 Aug 2022 12:50 UTC  Post #51
mohsinkhan
Deck & Engine
Registered
Total Posts: 834
Thanks for sharing this information. I really like your blog post very much. You have really shared a informative and interesting blog post with people.. best security guard
Posted: 21 Aug 2022 12:52 UTC  Post #52
mohsinkhan
Deck & Engine
Registered
Thanks for sharing this information. I really like your blog post very much. You have really shared a informative and interesting blog post with people.. best security guard
Posted: 26 Aug 2022 05:27 UTC  Post #53
mohsinkhan
Deck & Engine
Registered
I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. ewp marketing
Posted: 27 Aug 2022 08:22 UTC  Post #54
mohsinkhan
Deck & Engine
Registered
This is my first time visit here. From the tons of comments on your articles,I guess I am not only one having all the enjoyment right here! harlan and holden bgc
Posted: 28 Aug 2022 04:48 UTC  Post #55
mohsinkhan
Deck & Engine
Registered
This is very interesting content! I have thoroughly enjoyed reading your points and have come to the conclusion that you are right about many of them. You are great. https://tafev89310.wordpress.com/2022/08/19/cctv-surveillance-camera-singapore/
Posted: 29 Sep 2022 01:56 UTC  Post #56
mohsinkhan
Deck & Engine
Registered
Thanks for the blog loaded with so many information. Stopping by your blog helped me to get what I was looking for. adolphusward.net
Posted: 29 Sep 2022 02:02 UTC  Post #57
mohsinkhan
Deck & Engine
Registered
Excellent and very exciting site. Love to watch. Keep Rocking. https://www.derryckgreen.net/
Posted: 29 Sep 2022 02:12 UTC  Post #58
mohsinkhan
Deck & Engine
Registered
Thanks, that was a really cool read! http://www.triangleew.org/
Posted: 29 Sep 2022 02:19 UTC  Post #59
mohsinkhan
Deck & Engine
Registered
You make so many great points here that I read your article a couple of times. Your views are in accordance with my own for the most part. This is great content for your readers. Sdfworkforcedevelopment
Posted: 29 Sep 2022 02:26 UTC  Post #60
mohsinkhan
Deck & Engine
Registered
The website is looking bit flashy and it catches the visitors eyes. Design is pretty simple and a good user friendly interface. FlashMeFindMe
First Previous 6 / 19 Next Last