Forums > Deck > The next version of NBA 2K is coming!
The next version of NBA 2K is coming!
Posted: 30 Aug 2021 01:39 UTC  Post #1
Dragonborn
Deck & Engine
Registered
Total Posts: 3

The anticipated release of NBA 2K21 on next generation consoles will have as huge a Game 7 feeling that a video game release could ever bring to. It's a chance for them to silence a large portion of their critics. Or slip and fall into an eternity like they have been in each game since the release of 2K18. The margin for error is slim, but the possibilities for success are huge, which means that I'm ecstatic and anxious, but excited to play for the first time.

With the release date is coming up and 2k has dropped some games. One of the first things we see is "lightning fast loading times". It was "lightning fast" initially however, which I found to be disappointing. It was, however... speedy.

Then we saw New Orleans Pelican Zion Williamson and Golden State Warrior Stephen Curry on the "play now" screen to seeing Curry prepare for his upcoming match with only a couple of swipes of the eyes. There was a time when 2KTV would show a movie prior to the start of games. And as the show was a bit annoying there were some good clips sometimes. It's all great.

When we entered the building our seats, we were able observe a variety of activities taking place in the background. This included pre-game shows and security standing around with the fans. Also, the players getting ready. A familiar voice, however an entirely new one, welcomed us to the arena. Brian Anderson, from TNT.

Anderson is making his first appearance as a member of the broadcast crew, along with Grant Hill and sideline reporter Allie LaForce. Anderson will make his debut to the broadcast crew along with Grant Hill and Allie laForce. Although I'm not sure anyone is complaining about Anthony, Harlan or Aldridge generally, it's hard to disagree with having fresh voices.

Cheap NBA 2K22 MT Coins for sale, 2K22 MT Buy - https://www.nba2king .com/Nba-2k22-Mt.htm l
1 / 1