Forums > Deck > Questions about Questions
Questions about Questions
Posted: 30 Mar 2022 10:57 UTC  Post #1
TrueGrit
Deck
Total Posts: 3
Hi there! I am studying for my six pack charter license and I have a question regarding questions... it seems like the Rules of the Road portion are all relatable to what I have found in the books. but when I move on to the Deck General section I find soooo many questions that I haven't seen in my study books. Mainly the ones regarding freighters. Is this all part of the exam I will be taking and all information I need to remember?
Thank you!
Posted: 31 Mar 2022 13:56 UTC  Post #2
MyckenzieToler
Deck
Total Posts: 15
I don't know what questions you are coming across about freighters but there is a good chance those are from the "Maritime Law" section of the safety test. Those can be found in the CFR's. I am not going for the same license so I'm not super familiar but here is your checklist: https://www.dco.uscg.mil/nmc/exams/GLI07-OUPV-great-lakes-and-inland-Q100-Q358/ I have a lot of similar sections and I'm not running into those kind of questions unless I'm looking at CFR questions.

Best of luck and if you have any other questions, I'm on this website probably for another day. Just a couple more days until test time.
Posted: 31 Mar 2022 22:11 UTC  Post #3
TrueGrit
Deck
Total Posts: 3
Thank you!
1 / 1