Forums > Deck > Rules of the Road: BOTH INTERNATIONAL & INLAND Which lights shall a power-driven vessel ...
Question #1693
Link to Question
BOTH INTERNATIONAL & INLAND Which lights shall a power-driven vessel towing another vessel astern (tow less than 200 meters) show?
A) three masthead lights in a vertical line instead of either the forward or after masthead light
B) two towing lights in a vertical line at the stern
C) two masthead lights in a vertical line instead of either the forward or after masthead lights
D) a small white light aft of the funnel
Posted: 14 Sep 2018 15:31 UTC  Post #1
JayhawkNavy02
Deck
Total Posts: 72
A is incorrect. C is the correct answer.

See Rule 24(a)
Posted: 22 Oct 2020 12:33 UTC  Post #2
Djardins
Deck
Total Posts: 7
That is correct, just checked it.
Posted: 19 Dec 2022 05:43 UTC  Post #3
jamesalex
Deck & Engine
Registered
I mean it stands to the reason that while driving it is worth considering to keep going with a safe distance between vehicles and stay focused at on the road. As an SDSU open university assignment writer it is strongly suggested that better go ahead only when there is a clear way and avoid unnecessary cutting off other vehicles.
Posted: 10 Mar 2024 08:59 UTC  Post #4
seo services
Deck & Engine
Registered
Total Posts: 1338
I am very happy to discover your post as it will become on top in my collection of favorite blogs to visit. https://templatepart.com
Posted: 20 Apr 2024 10:06 UTC  Post #5
seo services
Deck & Engine
Registered
This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. Bra dubai
Posted: 23 Apr 2024 10:35 UTC  Post #6
seo services
Deck & Engine
Registered
This is my first time visit to your blog and I am very interested in the articles that you serve. Provide enough knowledge for me. Thank you for sharing useful and don't forget, keep sharing useful info: spec-rental.com.ua
Posted: 24 Apr 2024 09:05 UTC  Post #7
seo services
Deck & Engine
Registered
Superbly written article, if only all bloggers offered the same content as you, the internet would be a far better place.. FinOps
Posted: 24 Apr 2024 09:19 UTC  Post #8
seo services
Deck & Engine
Registered
I haven’t any word to appreciate this post.....Really i am impressed from this post....the person who create this post it was a great human..thanks for shared this with us. AMIcllubwear
Posted: 24 Apr 2024 11:03 UTC  Post #9
seo services
Deck & Engine
Registered
I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. Racing Team Names
Posted: 25 Apr 2024 04:51 UTC  Post #10
farhan901
Deck & Engine
Registered
Thank you because you have been willing to share information with us. we will always appreciate all you have done here because I know you are very concerned with our. <a href="https://www.csnbank.com/">슬롯 커뮤니티</a>
1 / 5 Next Last