Forums > Deck > Rules of the Road: INLAND ONLY In a narrow channel, you are underway on ...
Question #1985
Link to Question
INLAND ONLY In a narrow channel, you are underway on power-driven vessel "A" and desire to overtake power-driven vessel "B". After you sound two short blasts on your whistle, vessel "B" sounds five short and rapid blasts on the whistle. What action should you take?
A) Pass with caution on the port side of vessel "B"
B) Answer the five short blast signal then stop your vessel until the other vessel initiates a signal
C) Slow or stop and expect radical maneuvers from "B"
D) Hold your relative position, and then sound another signal after the situation has stabilized
Posted: 09 May 2024 11:54 UTC  Post #211
sophiaseo
Deck & Engine
Registered
Total Posts: 513
Haz de eBay Colombia tu destino número uno para compras en línea. Con una selección incomparable de productos y marcas, estamos aquí para ayudarte a encontrar todo lo que necesitas, desde la comodidad de tu hogar en Colombia. ¡Descubre ofertas exclusivas, productos de alta calidad y una experiencia de compra sin igual con eBay Colombia! | eBay Colombia
Posted: 10 May 2024 06:37 UTC  Post #212
johnyking
Deck & Engine
Registered
Total Posts: 120
I high appreciate this post. It’s hard to find the good from the bad sometimes, but I think you’ve nailed it! would you mind updating your blog with more information?Mahadev app
Last edited: 10 May 2024 10:37 UTC by johnyking
Posted: 11 May 2024 07:46 UTC  Post #213
hola12
Deck & Engine
Registered
Total Posts: 259
Attempting to buy Xanax online without a prescription is illegal and risky, prioritizing legality and consulting a healthcare professional is crucial for safe usage.xanax for sale
Posted: 12 May 2024 11:08 UTC  Post #214
sophiaseo
Deck & Engine
Registered
Total Posts: 513
I just could not go away your site prior to suggesting that I really loved the usual info an individual supply in your visitors? Is gonna be again incessantly to check up on new posts. Haus kaufen in Papenburg
First Previous 22 / 22