Forums > Deck > Rules of the Road: INLAND ONLY In a narrow channel, you are underway on ...
Question #1985
Link to Question
INLAND ONLY In a narrow channel, you are underway on power-driven vessel "A" and desire to overtake power-driven vessel "B". After you sound two short blasts on your whistle, vessel "B" sounds five short and rapid blasts on the whistle. What action should you take?
A) Pass with caution on the port side of vessel "B"
B) Answer the five short blast signal then stop your vessel until the other vessel initiates a signal
C) Slow or stop and expect radical maneuvers from "B"
D) Hold your relative position, and then sound another signal after the situation has stabilized
Posted: 28 May 2016 03:40 UTC  Post #1
squid882003
Deck
Total Posts: 7
no comment
Posted: 05 Dec 2017 02:42 UTC  Post #2
beauw6
Deck
Total Posts: 2
No diagram shown
Posted: 09 Sep 2023 03:53 UTC  Post #3
kelseyradley
Deck & Engine
Registered
Total Posts: 14
Thank you for this useful information tunnel rush
Posted: 17 Oct 2023 23:32 UTC  Post #4
timothyferriss
Deck & Engine
Registered
Total Posts: 4
According to the International Regulations for Preventing Collisions at 2048 Sea (COLREGs), you should take the following action:

C) Slow or stop and expect radical maneuvers from "B"
Last edited: 18 Oct 2023 03:32 UTC by timothyferriss
Posted: 21 Nov 2023 02:23 UTC  Post #5
hammad003
Deck & Engine
Registered
Total Posts: 323
Wow, cool post. I'd like to write like this too - taking time and real hard work to make a great article... but I put things off too much and never seem to get started. Thanks though. https://www.myforexbrokers.com/es/corredores-revision/ic-markets-revision
Posted: 21 Nov 2023 05:46 UTC  Post #6
hammad003
Deck & Engine
Registered
Wow, cool post. I'd like to write like this too - taking time and real hard work to make a great article... but I put things off too much and never seem to get started. Thanks though. Unimat Industries
Posted: 21 Nov 2023 06:41 UTC  Post #7
hammad003
Deck & Engine
Registered
Awesome article! I want people to know just how good this information is in your article. It’s interesting, compelling content. Your views are much like my own concerning this subject. cash for cars Melton
Posted: 22 Nov 2023 06:54 UTC  Post #8
hammad003
Deck & Engine
Registered
Thanks for every other informative site. The place else may just I get that kind of information written in such an ideal means? I have a venture that I’m just now operating on, and I have been on the look out for such information. Navigating the Efficiency of AI in Trading
Posted: 23 Nov 2023 01:53 UTC  Post #9
hammad003
Deck & Engine
Registered
We also specialize in GMB listing services, including on-page and technical SEO, Apple Maps optimization, and logo and banner design. Our team is skilled in conducting thorough SEO audits and can help drive targeted traffic to your website through Google, Facebook, and Bing Ads campaigns. topseoboost
Posted: 26 Nov 2023 02:20 UTC  Post #10
hammad003
Deck & Engine
Registered
I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. SEO優化
1 / 19 Next Last