Forums > Deck > Rules of the Road: INTERNATIONAL ONLY A sailing vessel is overtaking a power-driven vessel ...
Question #2007
Link to Question
INTERNATIONAL ONLY A sailing vessel is overtaking a power-driven vessel in a narrow channel, so as to pass on the power-driven vessel's port side. The overtaken vessel will have to move to facilitate passage. Which statement is TRUE of the sailing vessel?
A) The sailing vessel is the stand-on vessel and would sound two prolonged blast followed by one short blast
B) The sailing vessel is the give-way vessel and would sound no whistle signal
C) The sailing vessel is the give-way vessel and would sound two prolonged blasts followed by two short blasts
D) The sailing vessel is the stand-on vessel and would sound no whistle signal
Posted: 20 Jan 2016 19:54 UTC  Post #1
cashlock82
Deck
Registered
Total Posts: 1
all done
Posted: 23 Aug 2023 12:38 UTC  Post #2
seoexpert
Deck & Engine
Registered
Total Posts: 505
Thank a lot. You have done excellent job. I enjoyed your blog . Nice efforts taller de ornamentacion
Posted: 24 Aug 2023 04:22 UTC  Post #3
seoexpert
Deck & Engine
Registered
Your content is nothing short of brilliant in many ways. I think this is engaging and eye-opening material. Thank you so much for caring about your content and your readers. componentes eletronicos
Posted: 24 Aug 2023 07:45 UTC  Post #4
seoexpert
Deck & Engine
Registered
Overall, this website called signnow.com/esignature/how-to-create-esignature performed admirably. I had no clue they'd put on such an incredible show. Strongly recommended!
Posted: 26 Aug 2023 15:32 UTC  Post #5
seoexpert
Deck & Engine
Registered
there are two parties who want to join together for a new venture. For that matter Which law airslate.com/product/create-and-automate-workflows is there to tell it is necessary to sign a contract. I hope this website will work well.
Posted: 30 Aug 2023 06:15 UTC  Post #6
seoexpert
Deck & Engine
Registered
Thanks for sharing this information. I really like your blog post very much. You have really shared a informative and interesting blog post with people.. ร้านกาแฟอุบล
Posted: 25 Sep 2023 05:25 UTC  Post #7
Ginana
Deck & Engine
Registered
Total Posts: 8
UFABET เปิดให้บริการหวยออนไลน์มาแรงแล้ววันนี้ ระบบมั่นคงอัตราจ่ายสูงที่สุดในขณะนี้ มีครบทุกหวย อาทิเช่น หวยรัฐบาลไทย หวยฮานอย หวยฮานอยVIP หรือหวยเวียดนาม หวยลาว สปป.ลาว หวยมาเลย์ หวยหุ้นทุกชนิดทั่วโลก และได้เปิดให้บริการ หวยยี่กี ทั้งแบบธรรมดาและแบบ VIP ซึ่งท่านจะได้รับการเสี่ยงโชคตลอด 24 ชั่วโมงได้เลย.
Posted: 30 Oct 2023 05:58 UTC  Post #8
maxnet
Deck & Engine
Registered
Total Posts: 1
maxnetThe best of slot online
Posted: 23 Nov 2023 15:22 UTC  Post #9
gipila
Engine
Registered
Total Posts: 966
With 오피, it's easier to find quality mobile massages anywhere.
Posted: 27 Feb 2024 05:02 UTC  Post #10
MaureenBiologist
Deck & Engine
Registered
Total Posts: 1548
Great survey, I'm sure you're getting a great response. 借錢
1 / 5 Next Last