Forums > Deck > Rules of the Road: INLAND ONLY Which statement is TRUE concerning lighting requirements for ...
Question #775
Link to Question
INLAND ONLY Which statement is TRUE concerning lighting requirements for Great Lakes vessels?
A) An all-round white light may be carried in lieu of the second masthead light and stern light.
B) Great Lakes vessels are exempted from the requirement to show yellow towing lights.
C) Sidelights for vessels over 50 meters are required to have only a two-mile range of visibility.
D) The showing of a forward masthead light is optional for vessels under 150 meters.
Posted: 23 Dec 2014 02:37 UTC  Post #1
vellaiii
Deck & Engine
Registered
Total Posts: 2
The question part of this just says "75.".
Posted: 24 Dec 2014 14:34 UTC  Post #2
Shawn
Deck & Engine
Expired Member
Total Posts: 195
Fixed! Thank you!
Posted: 28 Nov 2021 13:50 UTC  Post #3
ArnisTug
Deck & Engine
Registered
Total Posts: 3
Cosmophone (# glucophone) is a vibration of aspect, sacramental calm, unity that wadding space. A singular proportion of hemispheres, petals (notes) and resonator excess an unusually well-fixed abundant in palette of overtones.
To play an remarkable instrument - a petal tone drum, regularly known as a “glucophone”, a sense of tempo is enough. His pronounce is duly mystical. And you can learn to minimize it, really, in a some minutes - the greatest thing is to just learn how to beat on metal tongues, and it always sounds magical.

I invite you to visit my site: http://steel-tongue-drum.info
Posted: 28 Nov 2021 13:57 UTC  Post #4
ArnisTug
Deck & Engine
Registered
Cosmophone (# glucophone) is a vibration of sound, devotional lull, compatibility that filling space. A special relationship of hemispheres, petals (notes) and resonator bestow an to the nth degree productive of palette of overtones.
To stake an wonderful thingumajig - a petal sound drum, habitually known as a “glucophone”, a perception of throbbing is enough. His pronounce is sincerely mystical. And you can learn to take part in it, literally, in a some minutes - the greatest thing is to due learn how to best on metal tongues, and it without exception sounds magical.

I invite you to stop in my location: http://steel-tongue-drum.info
Posted: 28 Nov 2021 15:33 UTC  Post #5
ArnisTug
Deck & Engine
Registered
Cosmophone (# glucophone) is a vibration of look, solemn coolness, closeness that filling space. A singular correlation of hemispheres, petals (notes) and resonator give an to the nth degree rich palette of overtones.
To stake an remarkable instrument - a petal tune up drum, regularly known as a “glucophone”, a gist of rhythm is enough. His give one the impression is certainly mystical. And you can learn to play it, actually, in a few minutes - the most important obsession is to proper learn how to overcome on metal tongues, and it often sounds magical.

I invite you to by my location: http://steel-tongue-drum.info
Posted: 28 Nov 2021 15:51 UTC  Post #6
DonaldTug
Deck & Engine
Registered
Total Posts: 1
The glucophone is a conductor to the contemplative body politic of natural improvisation. Be means of this estrangement in circadian individual, we enter the “stream” and fix to the “source”, which allows us to tackle prove a refreshed look at the incredible in ourselves and ourselves in the humanity, discover cryptic resources and arouse intuition. Сombining the melodic and pulsing principles of the playing, the petal drum makes the development of mastering harmonious skills simple and fun. And, thanks to the explicit selection and structure of notes, unequivocally everybody under the sun can right now connect this process, and in place of this, you do not have occasion for to possess distinguished knowledge. Everything happens by itself, as if past magic.

I invite you to stop in my location: http://steel-tongue-drum.info
Posted: 02 Aug 2022 08:15 UTC  Post #7
Easton
Deck & Engine
Registered
Total Posts: 6526
It is imperative that we read blog post very carefully. I am already done it and find that this post is really amazing. Lead generation
Posted: 02 Aug 2022 08:18 UTC  Post #8
Easton
Deck & Engine
Registered
this is really nice to read..informative post is very good to read..thanks a lot! Lead generation
Posted: 02 Aug 2022 08:20 UTC  Post #9
Easton
Deck & Engine
Registered
The web site is lovingly serviced and saved as much as date. So it should be, thanks for sharing this with us. Lead generation
Posted: 02 Aug 2022 08:22 UTC  Post #10
Easton
Deck & Engine
Registered
I really enjoy simply reading all of your weblogs. Simply wanted to inform you that you have people like me who appreciate your work. Definitely a great post. Hats off to you! The information that you have provided is very helpful. Lead generation
1 / 19 Next Last