Forums > Help > Cannot Generate Tests
Cannot Generate Tests
Posted: 21 Aug 2014 18:07 UTC  Post #1
hgregory0711
Deck & Engine
Registered
Total Posts: 1
Hello, I have tried multiple times to generate a test for general ROR questions. I have tried multiple numbers of questions for the test. Everytime I hit generate test it just goes to previous tests I have generated. Any help is greatly appreciated!
Posted: 22 Aug 2014 08:49 UTC  Post #2
Shawn
Deck & Engine
Expired Member
Total Posts: 195
Hey, There have been a lot of issues with the numbering system the coast guard released in their latest update... None of the "CGID" (Coast Guard ID's) match with their previous versions. Because of this, a good portion of the tags no longer recognized the questions... Thank you Coast Guard!.. So, I have to go back and re-tag all those questions, or remove the tag system and replace it with something a little more efficient and manageable. The test generator uses the tag system. For the mean time, I'll forward this to my programmer to see if he can remove the tag system from the Test Generator. This way people can still generate random question tests. It just won't be topic specific. :( This has been an on-going battle and its a one man operation here. Half the time I'm working at sea, so bare with me and I'll try and get this straightened out.
Posted: 22 Aug 2014 14:37 UTC  Post #3
Shawn
Deck & Engine
Expired Member
I've got a programmer removing the tags so the tests will be generated by topic only and at random.
Posted: 23 Aug 2014 04:22 UTC  Post #4
gary.boshoff
Deck
Registered
Total Posts: 1
Posted: 09 Nov 2015 15:14 UTC  Post #5
Marcos venencia
Deck & Engine
Total Posts: 2
Hello, I registered for the one month membership for $14.99. I took one practice test, and now when I want to take another one it tells me I have to enroll. That takes me back to registering for the $14.99, which I already did to begin with.
I need to practice since I am testing in three weeks and I don't know how to solve this problem. Does anyone know what I can do?
Posted: 11 Nov 2015 06:17 UTC  Post #6
Shawn
Deck & Engine
Expired Member
Marcos, your account is active please see the e-mail I sent you.
Posted: 09 Apr 2024 03:55 UTC  Post #7
deanambrose
Deck
Registered
Total Posts: 55
Addiction is a chronic disease; ongoing care and support are essential. IOP Programs in Georgia
1 / 1