Forums > Help > illustrations
illustrations
Posted: 25 Feb 2013 08:14 UTC  Post #1
bmorekid
Engine
Registered
Total Posts: 2
I think it is very helpful to have the questions and answers available to us without the illustrations im spending lots of time trying to figure out what one is being asked of in the question. I read the reason for this problem and completly understand but a lot of us already have the illustrations. I believe I bought mine from Hawspipe. Not really sure but can you place the illustration number in with the question so that way I know which one the question is talking about? For example GS-0141 is the picture of a valve. Anyone studing from these questions can then purchase them. This can be a quick fix to the problem. Thanks
Posted: 28 Feb 2013 13:29 UTC  Post #2
Shawn
Deck & Engine
Expired Member
Total Posts: 195
bmorekid, there is no software available today that offers the illustrations to the engine questions. This is because the U.S. Coast Guard has not yet released them to the public. We do have all the illustrations that were previously published, its just that we don't know which questions they go to. Without the Coast Guard publishing that information, everything else would be speculation and potentially be incorrect. If you want you can start tagging questions yourself.
Posted: 02 Mar 2013 12:12 UTC  Post #3
bmorekid
Engine
Registered
Total Posts: 2
Are you saying the illustrations I have now which were bought about a year or two ago are no longer being used?
Posted: 03 Mar 2013 08:10 UTC  Post #4
summerjay1000
Engine
Registered
Total Posts: 11
Yes, they have ALL new questions and ALL new illustrations. The questions have been released but NOT the illustrations.
Jay
1 / 1