Forums > General Discussion > Best InQuit NSF to PST Converter Tool
Best InQuit NSF to PST Converter Tool
Posted: 11 Mar 2021 04:28 UTC  Post #1
miahjere
Deck & Engine
Registered
Total Posts: 19
inQuit NSF to PST Lotus Notes Converter Toolkit is one of the best and 100% helpful solution to export large size NSF data into PST Outlook formats and other file formats ā€“ MBOX, HTML, CSV, MSG, PDF, EML, vCard, EMLX files, etc. The user can instantly import all the mailboxes from notes NSF files to PST file including ā€“ emails, deleted emails, calendars, contacts, appointments, etc. It smoothly retrieves all the data from highly damaged, encrypted and inaccessible NSF files without losing any single items. The toolkit is compatible with all the editions of Lotus Notes, OS Windows and Microsoft Outlook.

Read More: https://www.inquitso ftware.com/en/nsf-to -pst-converter.html
Posted: 08 Apr 2021 05:36 UTC  Post #2
matthenry2813
Deck & Engine
Registered
Total Posts: 14
Manual Method to Convert NSF Files into PST Files

The manual method to convert NSF files into PST files is performed in two stages.
Export NSF files from Lotus Notes to an intermediate CSV file
Import the intermediate CSV file into MS Outlook
Step I: Export NSF Files to CSV
To export NSF files from Lotus Notes, perform the steps given below

Launch IBM Lotus Notes program.
Click File > Open > Louts Notes Application.
In the Open Application window, browse for the required NSF file and click Open. The selected NSF file gets opened.
Now, on the File menu, click Export.
On Export dialogue box, enter the file name, file location, and saving type.
Select the Comma Separated Value format for the file.
A dialogue box CSV Export gets open. Select the required options from How much to export, Export Character Set and Detail to Incorporate sections. Click OK.
The exported data gets saved in CSV file gets saved in the defined location.

Step II: Import CSV File into Outlook
Import the Intermediate CSV file into MS Outlook by following the steps:
Launch MS Outlook program.
On the File menu, click Open & Export, and then click Import/Export.
An Import and Export Wizard dialogue box pops up. Select Import from another program or file from the options. Click Next.
Select Comma Separated Values as file type and click Next.
Click Browse and select the path for CSV file created earlier using the Export command of Lotus Notes.
Select the Outlook folder where you want to save your exported data and click Next.
Select the given checkbox in the Import a file dialogue box and click Finish.

I hope this manual method will be helpful!
Matt Henry
Posted: 23 Aug 2022 09:24 UTC  Post #3
Easton
Deck & Engine
Registered
Total Posts: 6526
I have read your excellent post. This is a great job. I have enjoyed reading your post first time. I want to say thanks for this post. Thank you... Iman Gadzhi
Posted: 23 Aug 2022 09:24 UTC  Post #4
Easton
Deck & Engine
Registered
This is a wonderful article, Given so much info in it, These type of articles keeps the users interest in the website, and keep on sharing more ... good luck. Than Merrill
Posted: 23 Aug 2022 09:28 UTC  Post #5
Easton
Deck & Engine
Registered
I am always searching online for articles that can help me. There is obviously a lot to know about this. I think you made some good points in Features also. Keep working, great job Tim Han
Posted: 23 Aug 2022 09:28 UTC  Post #6
Easton
Deck & Engine
Registered
Actually I read it yesterday but I had some thoughts about it and today I wanted to read it again because it is very well written. Than Merrill
Posted: 23 Aug 2022 09:31 UTC  Post #7
Easton
Deck & Engine
Registered
I think about it is most required for making more on this get engaged Tim Han
Posted: 23 Aug 2022 09:31 UTC  Post #8
Easton
Deck & Engine
Registered
Took me time to understand all of the comments, but I seriously enjoyed the write-up. It proved being really helpful to me and Im positive to all of the commenters right here! Its constantly nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained! I am certain you had enjoyable writing this write-up. Than Merrill
Posted: 23 Aug 2022 09:34 UTC  Post #9
Easton
Deck & Engine
Registered
There is definately a great deal to know about this subject. I like all of the points you've made. Tim Han
Posted: 23 Aug 2022 09:35 UTC  Post #10
Easton
Deck & Engine
Registered
I don t have the time at the moment to fully read your site but I have bookmarked it and also add your RSS feeds. I will be back in a day or two. thanks for a great site. Matt Marketing Blueprint
Posted: 23 Aug 2022 09:37 UTC  Post #11
Easton
Deck & Engine
Registered
I have a mission that Iā€™m just now working on, and I have been at the look out for such information Matt Marketing Blueprint
1 / 3 Next Last