Forums > General Discussion > Which Are Some of the Best Moneymakers in Runescape
Which Are Some of the Best Moneymakers in Runescape
Posted: 28 Apr 2020 21:17 UTC  Post #1
gamegoldfast
Deck & Engine
Registered
Total Posts: 3
When Song of the Elves came out I argued that either Zalcano or The Gauntlet should have their fall table slightly buffed since the money out of them wasn't great, and the other two GM flat quests earned Vorkath and Demonic Gorillas, which are some of the best moneymakers in OSRS Gold . SoTE has higher requirements than either of those two, but the stuff you unlock out of it's immediately forgotten, and everybody's cool with this. It appears to be a ton of people actually want everything to feel frustrating and unrewarding. Why?!

Cerb is a pet which is an adequate tradeoff for the loot supply in the brief term. It can be fustrating but theres additional supervisors with more rewarding distributions should you favor short term gains. Dont stomp your feet, hedge your bets however you want. The point is it devalues other parts of RuneScape. Skills become pointless because you receive everything from skills since stackables from pvm because people like you are so concerned about profit per hour.

Afterward large degree skilling should be buffed to be as rewarding as high level bossing, instead of to have some bosses that drop such worthless garbage that you shed countless gp farming them unless you strike the jackpot. Having RuneScape players depend on miniscule opportunities to get any reward at all from playing your sport is a quick route for your RuneScape players getting burnt out and quitting.The response isn't to have high level bossing be bothersome and give you nothing unless you're extremely lucky.

If each facet of finish game PvM was similar to this, you wouldn't be reading this comment from me because I would not be playing Buy OSRS Gold Sale anymore, and that I would not be the only one leaving. Happily raids, Vorkath, and Demonic Gorillas are still there for me. Every one of those has large jackpot items that are SUPER gratifying to have, but if I do not get them then at least I made a bit of money while farming them, and there is nothing wrong with that.

Posted: 31 Aug 2022 14:24 UTC  Post #2
Red Velvet
Deck & Engine
Registered
Total Posts: 28
thx you
1 / 1