Forums > General Discussion > The Workflow And Main Characteristics Of The Stenter
The Workflow And Main Characteristics Of The Stenter
Posted: 31 Mar 2020 04:17 UTC  Post #1
flatscreenprinter
Engine
Registered
Total Posts: 1
A machine or apparatus for stretching or stentering fabrics. The purpose of the stenter machine is to bringing the length and width to pre determine dimensions and also for heat setting and it is used for applying finishing chemicals and also shade variation is adjusted. The main function of the stenter is to stretch the fabric widthwise and to recover the uniform width.

In the later period of the fabric, it can't do without the stenter.The equipment can be used for the drawing and heat setting of various kinds of fabrics such as cotton fabrics, chemical fiber fabrics, blends and other interwoven fabrics.After the stenter has been processed , the fabric appearance level and looks better.

The work flow of the stenter can be summarized as follows:First full width cloth feeding, and infrared centring, The next sequence is electric weft-finishing , two-high padder, pinned on the chains, overfeeding, mechanical weft-finishing , thread spreading ,three-finger selvedge uncurler, infrared rack delineation, cylinder active brush, back stitch, PLC programmable control, Stenter heat setting oven, then the cooling treatment, finally is falling cloth to the cloth swing trunk.

Let's take a look at a typical example of a stenter to introduce its main components.The fabric feeding frame is formed by the 4 mm steel plate. If the photoelectric abb finishing is needed, then you can choose to set up the insertion fabric feeding frame of the photoelectric abb finishing position.Double roll weft straightening is adopts electric control, in the actual production, if you find problems deflection of the fabric, you can adjust electric control button, usually can adjust the plus or minus 10 to 20 cm of rectilinear skew.

The upper and lower overfeeding of the stenter is driven by synchronous motor and controlled by frequency conversion.Therefore , users can make flexible Settings on the computer touch screen.The effect of thread spreading is to make the fabric effectively spread and ready for subsequent treatment.

During the operation of the stenter, if it is needed to adjust width , the adjustment can be made from the three units of the cloth feeding , the middle segment and the draw-out .All three units are powered by electric regulation, and shown in numbers.

More information about The Workflow And Main Characteristics Of The Stenter, please contact Hot Air Stenter manufacturer - LiCheng or click https://www.hotairst enter.com/product/ho t-air-stenter.html

Posted: 02 Aug 2022 05:44 UTC  Post #2
Easton
Deck & Engine
Registered
Total Posts: 6526
Thumbs up guys your doing a really good job. Lead generation
Posted: 02 Aug 2022 05:47 UTC  Post #3
Easton
Deck & Engine
Registered
i am for the first time here. I found this board and I in finding It truly helpful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to present something back and help others such as you helped me. Lead generation
Posted: 02 Aug 2022 05:48 UTC  Post #4
Easton
Deck & Engine
Registered
Excellent Blog! I would like to thank for the efforts you have made in writing this post. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. I wanted to thank you for this websites! Thanks for sharing. Great websites! Lead generation
Posted: 02 Aug 2022 05:51 UTC  Post #5
Easton
Deck & Engine
Registered
Good to become visiting your weblog again, it has been months for me. Nicely this article that i've been waited for so long. I will need this post to total my assignment in the college, and it has exact same topic together with your write-up. Thanks, good share. Lead generation
Posted: 02 Aug 2022 05:53 UTC  Post #6
Easton
Deck & Engine
Registered
Always so interesting to visit your site.What a great info, thank you for sharing. this will help me so much in my learning Lead generation
Posted: 02 Aug 2022 05:54 UTC  Post #7
Easton
Deck & Engine
Registered
The material and aggregation is excellent and telltale as comfortably. Lead generation
Posted: 02 Aug 2022 05:56 UTC  Post #8
Easton
Deck & Engine
Registered
I would recommend my profile is important to me, I invite you to discuss this topic... Lead generation
Posted: 02 Aug 2022 05:57 UTC  Post #9
Easton
Deck & Engine
Registered
I wanted to leave a little comment to support you and wish you a good continuation. Wishing you the best of luck for all your blogging efforts. Lead generation
Posted: 02 Aug 2022 06:00 UTC  Post #10
Easton
Deck & Engine
Registered
Truly, this article is really one of the very best in the history of articles. I am a antique ’Article’ collector and I sometimes read some new articles if I find them interesting. And I found this one pretty fascinating and it should go into my collection. Very good work! Lead generation
Posted: 02 Aug 2022 06:01 UTC  Post #11
Easton
Deck & Engine
Registered
A debt of gratitude is in order for sharing the information, keep doing awesome... I truly delighted in investigating your site. great asset... Lead generation
1 / 1