Forums > General Discussion > Membership charges
Membership charges
Posted: 22 Sep 2015 22:08 UTC  Post #1
andrshop164
Deck
Total Posts: 16
Love the product but not the pricing. I don't think a monthly or quarterly option is useful since most people willing to pay for this product are probably career MSC, USCG, or USN. Can't you add a lifetime membership option?
Posted: 23 Sep 2015 09:19 UTC  Post #2
Shawn
Deck & Engine
Expired Member
Total Posts: 195
Hey Andrshop,

The reason for the monthly/quarterly pricing is because 90% of the users on this site are studying for a license upgrade. And as you might imagine, after they pass their exam they don't use the site for what can be years until their next upgrade. A lifetime membership at such a low price would not be feasible for the costs of running the site. This is still the lowest cost for this type of service you can find ;) and I will be continually making improvements.
Posted: 14 Mar 2018 13:55 UTC  Post #3
hutagalung
Deck & Engine
Registered
Total Posts: 2
keep it up to date
Posted: 27 Aug 2022 10:48 UTC  Post #4
Easton
Deck & Engine
Registered
Total Posts: 6526
Excellent Blog! I would like to thank for the efforts you have made in writing this post. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. I wanted to thank you for this websites! Thanks for sharing. Great websites! HostPapa
Posted: 27 Aug 2022 10:50 UTC  Post #5
Easton
Deck & Engine
Registered
Your content is nothing short of brilliant in many ways. I think this is engaging and eye-opening material. Thank you so much for caring about your content and your readers. iPage
Posted: 27 Aug 2022 10:51 UTC  Post #6
Easton
Deck & Engine
Registered
Three are usually cheap Ralph Lauren available for sale each and every time you wish to buy. HostPapa
Posted: 27 Aug 2022 10:53 UTC  Post #7
Easton
Deck & Engine
Registered
I curious more interest in some of them hope you will give more information on this topics in your next articles. Interserver
Posted: 27 Aug 2022 10:53 UTC  Post #8
Easton
Deck & Engine
Registered
I read your post and I found it amazing! thank! iPage
Posted: 27 Aug 2022 10:56 UTC  Post #9
Easton
Deck & Engine
Registered
It is perfect time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I’ve read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you few interesting things or tips. Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article. I want to read more things about it! Interserver
Posted: 27 Aug 2022 10:56 UTC  Post #10
Easton
Deck & Engine
Registered
Your content is nothing short of brilliant in many ways. I think this is engaging and eye-opening material. Thank you so much for caring about your content and your readers. InMotion
Posted: 27 Aug 2022 10:59 UTC  Post #11
Easton
Deck & Engine
Registered
I think I have never seen such blogs ever before that has complete things with all details which I want. So kindly update this ever for us. Interserver
1 / 2 Next Last