Forums > General Discussion > License upgrade
License upgrade
Posted: 02 Mar 2014 16:25 UTC  Post #1
captain#1
Deck
Registered
Total Posts: 2
Does anyone know what the requirements are for upgrade from mate(pilot) of towing vessels upon inland Waters to master of towing vessels upon inland waters. I now have Master of steam and motor vessels not more than 200 gross tons upon inland waters .Mate of towing vessels near coastal waters, mate of vessels not more than 1600 gross tons near coastal, TOAR inland, near coastal, and oceans. A/B unlimited, Radar Observer Unlimited, STCW, Tankerman PIC. The printout of the USCG CFR regs are wrong. I got so many different explanations from the National maritime center. If anyone can help me please get back to me. I thank you so much
Posted: 24 Mar 2014 15:29 UTC  Post #2
MarineDocuments.com
Deck & Engine
Registered
Total Posts: 1
46 CFR 11.464 Says you need 1440 days of service, OF WHICH:
1. 540 days must be on towing vessels as Mate (Pilot) AND
2. 90 days must be on a particular route to upgrade to Master of Towing Vessel from Mate Pilot.

if your upgrading from Master 200 GRT 46 CFR 11.464 says you may operate towing vessels within any restrictions on their endorsement if they have
1. [b]For Western Rivers- 90 days of training & observation on towing vessels on a particular route; AND
2. Either hold a completed TOAR OR complete an approved course.
Note: Western Rivers requires 90 days of observation and training, TOAR or approved course and
must be endorsed on credential

Approved Basic Fire Fighting Course within 5 years of application date
(unless previously met)
Approved Basic Fire Fighting Course within 5 years of application date
(unless previously met.
Posted: 31 May 2022 08:00 UTC  Post #3
Easton
Deck & Engine
Registered
Total Posts: 6526
wow, great, I was wondering how to cure acne naturally. and found your site by google, learned a lot, now i’m a bit clear. I’ve bookmark your site and also add rss. keep us updated. Financial Freedom
Posted: 31 May 2022 08:04 UTC  Post #4
Easton
Deck & Engine
Registered
I feel very grateful that I read this. It is very helpful and very informative and I really learned a lot from it. Financial Freedom
Posted: 31 May 2022 08:07 UTC  Post #5
Easton
Deck & Engine
Registered
You completed certain reliable points there. I did a search on the subject and found nearly all persons will agree with your blog. Financial Freedom
Posted: 31 May 2022 08:09 UTC  Post #6
Easton
Deck & Engine
Registered
it's really cool blog. Linking is very useful thing.you have really helped Financial Freedom
Posted: 31 May 2022 09:00 UTC  Post #7
Easton
Deck & Engine
Registered
I will really appreciate the writer's choice for choosing this excellent article appropriate to my matter.Here is deep description about the article matter which helped me more. Financial Freedom
Posted: 31 May 2022 09:04 UTC  Post #8
Easton
Deck & Engine
Registered
Very nice blog and articles. I am realy very happy to visit your blog. Now I am found which I actually want. I check your blog everyday and try to learn something from your blog. Thank you and waiting for your new post. Financial Freedom
Posted: 31 May 2022 09:07 UTC  Post #9
Easton
Deck & Engine
Registered
Well we really like to visit this site, many useful information we can get here. Financial Freedom
Posted: 31 May 2022 09:12 UTC  Post #10
Easton
Deck & Engine
Registered
Thumbs up guys your doing a really good job. Financial Freedom
Posted: 31 May 2022 09:19 UTC  Post #11
Easton
Deck & Engine
Registered
I have read your excellent post. This is a great job. I have enjoyed reading your post first time. I want to say thanks for this post. Thank you... Financial Freedom
1 / 3 Next Last