Forums > General Discussion > What is Cloud PC?
What is Cloud PC?
Posted: 08 Apr 2021 05:41 UTC  Post #1
matthenry2813
Deck & Engine
Registered
Total Posts: 14
Microsoft is developing a new virtualized Windows PC experience called 'Cloud PC' that allows administrators to deploy remotely accessible Windows 10 PCs in the cloud. With Cloud PC, Microsoft would handle your organization's device configuration with regular updates, security improvements, and managed support. This new feature is part of the company's "Windows as a Service" tagline, which has become more apparent this year. Cloud PC won't replace Windows 10 and Windows Server. Instead, it will be offered as an option for enterprise customers who want to access their Windows PC from anywhere at any time. Microsoft described Cloud PC as a new "strategic offering" built on top of Windows Virtual desktop. For those unaware, Windows Virtual Desktop is an Azure-based system for virtualizing Windows and applications in the cloud. Microsoft's existing Windows Virtual Desktop and Azure infrastructure to deliver Desktop as a Service and enable a modern, elastic, cloud-based Windows experience. "It will allow organizations to stay current in a more simplistic and scalable manner," the job description says.

Microsoft is currently experimenting with three different tiers for Cloud PC service:

Medium tier: 2 vCPUs, 4GB of RAM, and 96GB of SSD storage.
Heavy tier: 2 vCPUs, 8GB of RAM, and 96GB of SSD storage.
Advanced tier: 3 vCPUs, 8GB of RAM, and 40GB of SSD storage.

I hope this information will be helpful!
Matt Henry
Posted: 30 Jan 2023 07:56 UTC  Post #2
Subarru
Deck & Engine
Registered
Total Posts: 37
Hello everyone,I wanted to share my thoughts on a recent article I read on https://geniusee.com/single-blog/improve-react-app-performance about React performance optimization. As a React developer, this topic is of great interest to me and I was thrilled to come across such a comprehensive and insightful article.

The article delved into the many aspects of React performance optimization, providing tips and techniques for optimizing React components, improving load times, and reducing memory usage. I was particularly impressed with the discussion on lazy loading and code splitting, and I believe that these techniques will be incredibly valuable in my future React projects.

Overall, the article on Geniusee was a must-read for any React developer looking to improve their skills and take their React applications to the next level. I would highly recommend it to anyone looking to deepen their knowledge of React performance optimization.
Last edited: 30 Jan 2023 12:56 UTC by Subarru
Posted: 18 Apr 2023 13:26 UTC  Post #3
Easton
Deck & Engine
Registered
Total Posts: 6526
With so many books and articles coming up to give gateway to make-money-online field and confusing reader even more on the actual way of earning money, Mindvalley Reviews
Posted: 18 Apr 2023 13:30 UTC  Post #4
Easton
Deck & Engine
Registered
I’m excited to uncover this page. I need to to thank you for ones time for this particularly fantastic read !! I definitely really liked every part of it and i also have you saved to fav to look at new information in your site. Mindvalley Reviews
Posted: 18 Apr 2023 13:33 UTC  Post #5
Easton
Deck & Engine
Registered
Interesting post. I Have Been wondering about this issue, so thanks for posting. Pretty cool post.It 's really very nice and Useful post.Thanks Greg Gottfried Reviews
Posted: 18 Apr 2023 13:35 UTC  Post #6
Easton
Deck & Engine
Registered
I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to understand. Unlike other blogs I have read which are really not that good.Thanks alot! Greg Gottfried Reviews
Posted: 18 Apr 2023 13:37 UTC  Post #7
Easton
Deck & Engine
Registered
You know your projects stand out of the herd. There is something special about them. It seems to me all of them are really brilliant! Best Cosmetology Schools
Posted: 18 Apr 2023 13:40 UTC  Post #8
Easton
Deck & Engine
Registered
I need to to thank you for this very good read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it. I have you bookmarked to check out new things you post… Best Cosmetology Schools
Posted: 18 Apr 2023 13:44 UTC  Post #9
Easton
Deck & Engine
Registered
I feel very grateful that I read this. It is very helpful and very informative and I really learned a lot from it. Best Make Up Artist Schools
Posted: 18 Apr 2023 14:06 UTC  Post #10
Easton
Deck & Engine
Registered
I just got to this amazing site not long ago. I was actually captured with the piece of resources you have got here. Big thumbs up for making such wonderful blog page! Best Make Up Artist Schools
Posted: 18 Apr 2023 14:10 UTC  Post #11
Easton
Deck & Engine
Registered
I wanted to leave a little comment to support you and wish you a good continuation. Wishing you the best of luck for all your blogging efforts. Best Esthetician School
1 / 3 Next Last