Forums > Engine > Nobody has an issue with MUT 20 for a mode
Nobody has an issue with MUT 20 for a mode
Posted: 22 Nov 2019 01:03 UTC  Post #1
chenyuhan
Engine
Registered
Total Posts: 3
Nobody has an issue with MUT for a mode, per se, but the fact that it's pay to triumph has meant that EA stopped improving, at the very least, other game modes such as CFM and gameplay all around. This game has not really changed in essentially this entire console creation and you may easily attribute that to EA's laziness and complacency from making money hand over fist out of dudes with dad's credit card spending to triumph in an aggressive game and having no other competition in the market.

I do have a problem with those asshats who think it is ok to throw a game from other players such as that and EA for allowing, even promoting, it to occur. It's a dangerous precedent to set for gaming and its only getting worse.

Imagine this scenario - another pool for those who did and one swimming pool of gamers constituted from only players who didn't spend any money. Seems like a fair means to even the playing field, no? Will never happen because EA does not want to provide you with a level playing field that they would like you to pay them money to be successful at the game. I refuse to be in a pool with gamers who are content to cover an advantage over me. It is a waste of money and the time.

Mmoexp.com Madden NFL hot sale free coins up to 10%
Posted: 24 Nov 2022 05:34 UTC  Post #2
H Q service
Deck & Engine
Registered
Total Posts: 7662
chiropractors are heaven sent when i got a very bad sprain after playing football’ ufabet เว็บหลัก
Posted: 10 Jan 2023 07:05 UTC  Post #3
H Q service
Deck & Engine
Registered
Total Posts: 7662
I’ve observed that in the world the present moment, video games are definitely the latest fad with children of all ages. Often times it may be unattainable to drag young kids away from the activities. If you want the very best of both worlds, there are numerous educational activities for kids. Thanks for your post. who is jesus
1 / 1