Forums > Engine > General Subjects: Consider the following training objective for a training session designed ...
Question #2333
Link to Question
Consider the following training objective for a training session designed for training your crew how to pump bilges: "Using the engine room bilge system of the M/V Underway where a bilge pocket requires pumping out and the automated bilge pumping controls have been disabled, by the end of the training session the participants will be able to pump an engine room bilge pocket dry manually to the bilge water holding tank in conformance with the vessel's engine room bilge pumping procedure checklist. There shall be no violations of the domestic and international pollution prevention regulations." What is the "action" verb associated with the above objective?
A) shall be
B) will be able to pump
C) have been disabled
D) using
Posted: 05 Jun 2018 20:19 UTC  Post #1
jimbo95
Deck & Engine
Total Posts: 5
are you kidding me .. now just what does this have to do with running an ER
Posted: 22 Sep 2019 16:47 UTC  Post #2
josephj1234
Engine
Total Posts: 1
so you can speking enlish for make sure
Posted: 30 May 2022 22:06 UTC  Post #3
JDC007
Engine
Total Posts: 2
Definitely should be a bonus question, lol.
Posted: 17 Jun 2022 23:56 UTC  Post #4
among01
Deck
Registered
Total Posts: 42
Thank you very much for being ready to share your knowledge with us. Everything you accomplish here will be adored by us since you make my job so much simpler!
dordle
Posted: 13 Jul 2022 02:38 UTC  Post #5
kenny44653
Deck & Engine
Registered
Total Posts: 1
I recently came across your blog and read along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say other than I love reading. My beautiful blog and page Penalty Shooters 2 will have a lot to learn. I will visit this Blog often.
Last edited: 13 Jul 2022 06:38 UTC by kenny44653
Posted: 04 Jan 2023 03:50 UTC  Post #6
plsoai
Deck & Engine
Registered
Total Posts: 10
Undoubtedly this is an excellent article, I gained a lot of knowledge after reading good luck. The theme of the blog is excellent, there is almost everything to read. thank! usps tracking number
Last edited: 04 Jan 2023 08:51 UTC by plsoai
1 / 1