Forums > Engine > PLEASE fix these things for future versions
PLEASE fix these things for future versions
Posted: 17 Sep 2020 03:55 UTC  Post #1
Dingbest
Engine
Registered
Total Posts: 3
Through the entire year (or half-year... I purchased in February) I have pointed out a lot of flaws in the MyTeam section of MT 2K21, much to the chagrin of those who believe that the sun rises and sets on 2K's MyTeam and it's the pinnacle of enjoyment for those concerned. What the detractors don't understand is that the criticism is hauled out of respect and a love to the NBA and wanting to view it represented in a video game.

Now that NBA 2K21 is dead, I compiled a list of all of the issues I would expect the devs would look at and maybe implement in time for my possible return with 2K22 because, in its current incarnation, there's absolutely no way I will be anywhere near 2K21. I said the exact same thing in the conclusion of 2K19, however, when NBA 2K21 went on sale in February, I acquiesced and purchased as buddies in this very thread were praising the Evo, Ranking Lock and Offline Content additional this year. Shortly after buying, the Glitched and Out Of Position cards stored dropping and all of us found the blog 2K published in the beginning was a veiled lie and we were all duped. Anyway, here are the issues in no specific order.

Such a relatively easy fix. There are 75 badges in complete and they're static. Have them at an order and stay with it. If I am comparing GOAT LeBron James into Prime LeBron James, I ought to have the ability to view them side by side and easily discern what badges are missing from Prime which are added to GOAT. But this is not the case. Exactly the same badges look in different orders depending upon the card making it extremely hard to compare. This really is a 1/10 with regard to how simple it is to mend makes an impact of.

On June 25th, players looking to lock in to Zion Williamson, one of the most rookies in years, had to pay close to 2 million MT for your card. The cards for the original set were still holding worth (albeit about half of the original 2 million purchase price) so folks were paying an exorbitant sum for Zion the afternoon until he was available for 6k. It was disrespectful to the consumers and forethought should be resolved in how 2K distances out its own content.

In a similar manner, after having no opals because they became prevalent in March, Damian Lillard acquired one on July 10th and a much better one on July 31st. The principle is the same although the cost associated with this can be minute compared to Zion. Watch its worth tank so rapidly and no one wants to invest in a card. From the moment the attention changed to 2K21, the very long load times between matches, to return to Cheap NBA 2K21 MT the menu were very noticeable from about late July. It's obvious that 2K20 servers were recommissioned by 2K to 2K21. This shouldn't happen until the participant base has gone into 2K21 and ought to be ratioed accordingly.
1 / 1