Forums > Engine > General Subjects: Which of the following statements describes the approximate relation between ...
Question #1286
Link to Question
Which of the following statements describes the approximate relation between the feed water entering the unit shown in the illustration and brine being removed? Illustration MO-0111
A) The brine will be removed at a faster rate than feed water entering to prevent the possibility of flooding.
B) Twenty-five percent of the feed water entering the device is removed as brine.
C) Seventy-five percent of the feed water entering the unit is removed as brine.
D) The amount of feed water entering the distiller is dependent upon the condition of device "7", while the amount of brine leaving is dependent upon the condition of device "21".
Posted: 02 Mar 2020 17:48 UTC  Post #1
Maritime26
Engine
Total Posts: 4
This illustration belongs in Motor Plants
Posted: 24 Nov 2022 05:34 UTC  Post #2
H Q service
Deck & Engine
Registered
Total Posts: 7662
Generally I don’t read post on blogs, however I wish to say that this write-up very compelled me to take a look at and do it! Your writing taste has been amazed me. Thanks, quite great post. ufabet เว็บหลัก
Posted: 10 Jan 2023 07:05 UTC  Post #3
H Q service
Deck & Engine
Registered
Total Posts: 7662
Blasphemy! : ) Simply kidding. Ive go through related points upon various other weblogs. Sick acquire your term for this. Continue to be sound! the companion. the mystical christ
1 / 1