Forums > Engine > Engineering Safety: During onboard training with your engineers you review the various ...
Question #1198
Link to Question
During onboard training with your engineers you review the various firefighting agents available for use onboard a ship. Which of the following statements describes carbon dioxide as an extinguishing agent?
A) Carbon dioxide may be applied through a fixed or semi-fixed system, or from a portable extinguisher. It is useful for inserting a compartment or for putting out small local fires.
B) Carbon dioxide is produced by a special foam nozzle or by a fixed system. It is used to form a blanket over the surface of burning liquids. It is effective only with liquids which are not appreciably soluble in water.
C) Carbon dioxide is a sodium or potassium bicarbonate or monosodium phosphate solution, usually applied from a semi-fixed or portable extinguisher.
D) Carbon dioxide is a finely divided mist produced by either a high or low velocity fog nozzle. It is used for knocking down flames and cooling hot surfaces.
Posted: 16 Sep 2019 05:34 UTC  Post #1
nirish0789
Engine
Total Posts: 1
I'm assuming inerting, not inserting
Posted: 24 Nov 2022 05:33 UTC  Post #2
H Q service
Deck & Engine
Registered
Total Posts: 7799
on your|somebody who actually|the most effective|it is best to|simply would like to|actually answered my problem|There are some interesting ufabet เว็บหลัก
Posted: 10 Jan 2023 07:05 UTC  Post #3
H Q service
Deck & Engine
Registered
Total Posts: 7799
I believe that avoiding prepared foods is the first step for you to lose weight. They may taste beneficial, but ready-made foods have very little nutritional value, making you feed on more in order to have enough vitality to get throughout the day. Should you be constantly having these foods, switching to whole grain products and other complex carbohydrates will assist you to have more strength while eating less. Thanks alot : ) for your blog post. the mystical teachings of jesus
1 / 1