Forums > Engine > MLB News Former Angels Manager Joe Maddo
MLB News Former Angels Manager Joe Maddo
Posted: 07 Dec 2022 05:06 UTC  Post #1
lovelystyle
Deck & Engine
Registered
Total Posts: 216
Just over 31.4 miles south of Dodger Stadium lies a franchise that has two of the best players in baseball, nothing to show for it, and one scorned manager who was unceremoniously fired le s than 60 games into the season Rene Robert Jersey . was the skipper that was supposed to right the ship, but in the midst of a historic 14-game losing streak spanning from mid-May to early June, the cut the 2016 World Series winning manager loose.Maddon, who famously his players never got to see to try to "awaken his team", did not mince words when discu sing his current relationship with the Orange County Angels (quotes via ) John Wensink Jersey .Its like, once that happened, I di solved my affiliation with them. Theres no emotion anymore. Theres no anything. Its like to me they dont even exist, organizationally."Th e manager did however note that he's kept in touch with some of the players and staff.Scroll to ContinueI still text with a lot of the players, I text with a lot of the staff. One of them called me (Friday). So were staying in touch.Maddon also specified that he doesn Mikhail Grigorenko Jersey 't "wish them badly", and stated that he's simply "numb" to the whole thing. He then chided the front office for their focus on stars, not proce s.The infrastructure needs to be improved. Theres a lot of things that need to be improved there.These guys cant do it alone, obviously. Its the non-sexy stuff that has to get better. Its not just bright, shiny objects they have that. They need to do the infrastructure better in order to get to where we had been in the past. That was my goal, to get the Angels back to where we had been Colorado Avalanche Jersey in the past. That was it. Nothing but pure intentions. I was an Angel. They had every ounce of me. And now thats done.Those quotes can only help but make Dodgers fans smile. LA's true baseball team not only has stars, but it has a front office who knows how to work with the manager, not against him, and, something the Angels haven't had for years, starting pitching.The former Angels manager is open to managing again in the MLB, but it needs to be a club he "really Gabriel Landeskog Jersey feeling good about it".The Angels definitely aren't on the list.
1 / 1