Forums > Deck > Expired / Rules of the Road: INLAND ONLY Power driven vessels "A" and "B" are meeting ...
Question #905
Link to Question
INLAND ONLY Power driven vessels "A" and "B" are meeting on a river as shown in illustration D041RR below and will pass about 1/4 mile apart. Which action should the vessels take?
A) The vessels should continue on course and pass without sounding any whistle signals.
B) The vessels should exchange two blast whistle signals and pass starboard to starboard.
C) The vessels should exchange one blast whistle signals and pass starboard to starboard
D) The vessels should pass starboard to starboard and must sound whistle signals only if either vessel changes course.
Posted: 26 Nov 2022 04:32 UTC  Post #11
Easton
Deck & Engine
Registered
Total Posts: 6526
This is very educational content and written well for a change. It's nice to see that some people still understand how to write a quality post! Best Travel Jobs To Make Money Traveling
Posted: 26 Nov 2022 04:37 UTC  Post #12
Easton
Deck & Engine
Registered
This is my first time i visit here and I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially it's discussion, thank you. High Ticket Affiliate Programs
Posted: 26 Nov 2022 04:37 UTC  Post #13
Easton
Deck & Engine
Registered
I wish more writers of this sort of substance would take the time you did to explore and compose so well. I am exceptionally awed with your vision and knowledge. High Ticket Affiliate Programs
Posted: 26 Nov 2022 04:44 UTC  Post #14
Easton
Deck & Engine
Registered
You completed a number of nice points there. I did a search on the issue and found nearly all people will have the same opinion with your blog. High Ticket Affiliate Programs
Posted: 06 Dec 2022 02:38 UTC  Post #15
mohsinkhan
Deck & Engine
Registered
Total Posts: 807
Yes, I am entirely agreed with this article, and I just want say that this article is very helpful and enlightening. I also have some precious piece of concerned info !!!!!!Thanks. best vinyl stickers
Posted: 10 Dec 2022 03:30 UTC  Post #16
mohsinkhan
Deck & Engine
Registered
Total Posts: 807
Very nice article, I enjoyed reading your post, very nice share, I want to twit this to my followers. Thanks!. shopify partner agency philippines services
First Previous 2 / 2