Forums > Deck > Rules of the Road: INLAND ONLY A 150 meter vessel is proceeding down the ...
Question #1959
Link to Question
INLAND ONLY A 150 meter vessel is proceeding down the course of a narrow channel in the Great Lakes System. A 60-meter vessel is starting to cross the channel. Which statement is TRUE?
A) If the smaller vessel is engaged in fishing, she shall not impede the passage of the other vessel.
B) The vessel in the channel must slow to her steerageway.
C) The crossing vessel has the right of way.
D) The larger vessel is considered to be a vessel restricted in her ability to maneuver.
Posted: 24 Jan 2020 19:45 UTC  Post #1
Bamello
Deck
Total Posts: 3
So one has to guess the size the size of the other?
Posted: 11 Mar 2020 10:14 UTC  Post #2
Seahunt
Deck & Engine
Total Posts: 5
Were in the question is fishing mentioned
Posted: 06 May 2020 08:56 UTC  Post #3
scubalot
Deck & Engine
Total Posts: 1
Shouldn’t the smaller vessel not impede the larger vessel regardless of whether the smaller vessel is fishing since the larger vessel is proceeding down the channel?
Posted: 15 Feb 2021 21:57 UTC  Post #4
JAK123
Deck & Engine
Expired Member
Total Posts: 6
Rule 9 (c): A vessel engaged in fishing shall not impede the passage of any other vessel navigating within a narrow channel or fairway.
Posted: 23 Dec 2021 02:26 UTC  Post #5
Gabriel Holloway
Deck & Engine
Registered
Total Posts: 3
A 150-meter vessel is a large and impressive sight. It can hold up to 900 passengers and crew, and has features like a theater, and spa. It's perfect for cruises of all kinds, from short trips to week-long getaways. I would love to visit Assignmentholic source to get assignment written before going any where.
Posted: 08 May 2023 03:40 UTC  Post #6
Neuman00
Engine
Registered
Total Posts: 2
Thanks for this post <a href="https://www.google.com/">Google</a>
Posted: 08 May 2023 03:41 UTC  Post #7
Neuman00
Engine
Registered
google Thanks for this
Posted: 13 Jan 2024 08:10 UTC  Post #8
ukmassignmenthelp
Engine
Registered
If you have no time Use Assignment Help Services for assistance. Writing Equity Law assignments is difficult, and mostly people find it exhausting.

<a href="https://www.ukmanagementassignmenthelp.com/">Assignment Help in UK</a>
Posted: 13 Jan 2024 08:10 UTC  Post #9
ukmassignmenthelp
Engine
Registered
Business Analytics Assignment Help
Posted: 27 Mar 2024 04:57 UTC  Post #10
ChristCam
Deck & Engine
Registered
Total Posts: 9
I just wanted to share my recent experience with global assignment help, especially for those in Canada seeking reliable homework assistance. I've found their services to be exceptionally helpful when it comes to tackling challenging assignments or asking someone to "do my homework", I understand the importance of finding trustworthy academic support, and global assignment help has consistently proven to be a reliable ally in navigating the demands of coursework
1 / 1