Forums > Deck > And nothing can change because the NFL
And nothing can change because the NFL
Posted: 11 Nov 2019 01:23 UTC  Post #1
Megaomgchen
Deck & Engine
Registered
Total Posts: 9
And nothing can change because the NFL and EA make a ton of money from those products. Even if a cheap Mut 20 coins sizable chunk of the gambling world doesn't like EA or play Madden it is likely still insanely profitable and relatively inexpensive to maintain churning out.Even if there were competition, there's no guarantee it'd be better. When they'd baseball or perhaps EA with NBA Live, look at 2K. They churned out the games. Competition didn't do anything to incentivize them.Someone (2k sports) must make an"open source" soccer sport engine, where people can customize everything in the game and discuss rosters, players, logos, stadiums, etc..

Tecmo Bowl was accredited, it was the first console game ever to feature NFL players because of a contract with the NFLPA. A football game present in a halfway enjoyable way was exciting and novel unto itself no matter if the 8 pixel high players'd discernible uniforms.Football games are no longer novel 30 years later, there is a good deal of anticipated features as a baseline, and being"official" is a huge one.

I like the Madden games because I love football but I have never bought one. They never put any effort in the details and it reveals. Not a great deal of value in those games.You're not likely to hurt anyone's feelings by describing the shitty firm that EA is. The only reason people purchase new ones would be for gamers and rosters. The NFL and EA are both companies in order that they work. Does not mean that I don't enjoy playing with friends on a Friday night.I dont fault anyone for playing anything that they find fun. I simply think that I expected a lot more from something and cartoon wise and the game seems really bad.

I stopped buying any sports game from EA a couple years back. They will never resolve the bugs and glitches that plague each match. All they care for is having the ability to buy bonuses with real cash, and lock them behind if you attempt to unlock them naturally. It's a cash cow for them.Why spend money when people purchase it year after year to improve? It's cash that is free and I don't blame them. I blame the customer for only ONCE moving"You know what? I believe I am just gonna need to go a year, not purchase their game until maybe next year Mut 20 coins for sale and see whether they really try."
1 / 1