Forums > Deck > Rules of the Road: BOTH INTERNATIONAL & INLAND Which shapes shall a vessel transferring ...
Question #1583
Link to Question
BOTH INTERNATIONAL & INLAND Which shapes shall a vessel transferring provisions or cargo at sea display during the day?
A) three black balls in a vertical line
B) two black balls in a vertical line
C) three black shapes in a vertical line; the highest and lowest shall be balls and the middle one a diamond
D) three shapes in a vertical line; the highest and lowest shall be red balls and the middle a white diamond
Posted: 19 Apr 2016 17:13 UTC  Post #1
jrmuniz
Deck
Total Posts: 16
Just a guess
Posted: 19 Apr 2016 17:13 UTC  Post #2
jrmuniz
Deck
Total Posts: 16
just a guess
Posted: 15 Jul 2019 22:32 UTC  Post #3
Yachtbizz007
Deck
Expired Member
Total Posts: 8
It’s a RAM
Posted: 28 Aug 2022 07:21 UTC  Post #4
Easton
Deck & Engine
Registered
Total Posts: 6526
Thank you for the post. I will definitely comeback. Motive Cosmetics Review
Posted: 28 Aug 2022 07:21 UTC  Post #5
Easton
Deck & Engine
Registered
I think about it is most required for making more on this get engaged Tradera
Posted: 28 Aug 2022 07:25 UTC  Post #6
Easton
Deck & Engine
Registered
Good to become visiting your weblog again, it has been months for me. Nicely this article that i've been waited for so long. I will need this post to total my assignment in the college, and it has exact same topic together with your write-up. Thanks, good share. Motive Cosmetics Review
Posted: 28 Aug 2022 07:25 UTC  Post #7
Easton
Deck & Engine
Registered
There is definately a great deal to know about this subject. I like all of the points you've made. Mikkelsen Twins
Posted: 28 Aug 2022 07:28 UTC  Post #8
Easton
Deck & Engine
Registered
It's late finding this act. At least, it's a thing to be familiar with that there are such events exist. I agree with your Blog and I will be back to inspect it more in the future so please keep up your act. Motive Cosmetics Review
Posted: 28 Aug 2022 07:29 UTC  Post #9
Easton
Deck & Engine
Registered
I have read your article, it is very informative and helpful for me.I admire the valuable information you offer in your articles. Thanks for posting it.. Mikkelsen Twins
Posted: 28 Aug 2022 07:31 UTC  Post #10
Easton
Deck & Engine
Registered
Truly, this article is really one of the very best in the history of articles. I am a antique ’Article’ collector and I sometimes read some new articles if I find them interesting. And I found this one pretty fascinating and it should go into my collection. Very good work! One Hope Wine
1 / 3 Next Last